Reviews for Insidious Inquisitor
Guest chapter 1 . 1/21/2015
Really fun story, I enjoyed the different side to hermione, very different:) thanks for uploading this it made me smile
Caelus06 chapter 1 . 1/22/2015
great story. i think i'm on the 3rd time that i have read this.
Haspu Bujog chapter 1 . 1/10/2015
nice history.
WhiteElfElder chapter 1 . 12/28/2014
I think this is the second story I have read with an undercover Umbridge. I wonder, if Albus is pushed through the Veil, will Fawkes follow him?
SpockST chapter 1 . 12/26/2014
This story is a fascinating turn-about of the standard story. I didn't like some parts and thoroughly enjoyed other parts. Al told, well worth the read. :)
tpx1 chapter 1 . 12/10/2014
fun story
thank you for sharing!
desireejones99 chapter 1 . 11/16/2014
That was fun, thank you so very much
Snaggledog chapter 1 . 11/13/2014
This is the third story of yours that I have read and I have enjoyed them all. You have a lot of originality and keep things light and fun. Keep writing, you're good at it.
Rocker Meow chapter 1 . 10/18/2014
That was funny.
Gracealma chapter 1 . 10/8/2014
A fine story where Harry doesn't have to find horcruxes, and Snape was killed as well as Dumbles. Great job! Also Harry having two girlfriends:)
Flying Chrissy chapter 1 . 10/6/2014
Cool story!
YaGHeofttHaeLubvit216 chapter 1 . 9/12/2014
This was a very neat take (re-take?) on the whole Umbridge/Harry dynamic.

And Hermione as written made me want to find another Balisk and stake her out covered with a special sauce as a snack for a snake.

Very well done!

SteveC.
Crazy PurpleSage chapter 1 . 9/7/2014
HA! Wow, I was skeptical at first, but you really pulled it off; the good Umbridge, spy Hermione, the trio, and just...everything!

Also, I'm beginning to see a pattern in your stories. They all end with reference to children so far, or grandchildren. Lol Very funny.
And no matter what the pairing, if I've ever read It or heard of it before, I still find myself loving each and everyone of your fics, so thanks for sharing!
Gleas chapter 1 . 8/19/2014
I never EVER thought I'd actually like Umbridge... Fresh new perspective XD
Polymer1 chapter 1 . 8/12/2014
You have done the impossible and made Dolores Umbridge a likeable character. Kudos.
599 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »