Reviews for Insidious Inquisitor
Tracey Young chapter 1 . 3/9/2020
Love this version! Thank you!
Matt chapter 1 . 3/5/2020
"letting you sleep in that cupboard"
Excuse me? You make it sound like it was a personal choice, like he just crawled in there and the Dursleys let him stay. They didn't LET him sleep in the cupboard. They FORCED him to sleep in the cupboard! You need to choose your words much more carefully.
HiddenHero220 chapter 1 . 2/24/2020
I can't believe there is a story with a good Umbrage! And that I like it! Good job!
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 2/13/2020
Awesome of course
Yaw6113 chapter 1 . 1/13/2020
Please write a sequel to the story. Please have Harry be forced into dressing up as a girl for Susan and Hannah, as a punishment, for getting them pregnant. Thank you very much. I really appreciated it and liked it a lot.
Ambaire chapter 1 . 12/25/2019
Brilliant
Hank1967 chapter 1 . 12/10/2019
Excellent story! Really enjoyed it!
heffronma5 chapter 1 . 12/10/2019
You asked whether I enjoyed reading this story - I have got to say HELL YES - I am hoping that at some time you are planning on making a sequel to this MASTERPIECE.

Until then, happy writing.

- Mark A Heffron -
Guest chapter 1 . 11/19/2019
Very well done I have not seen a story like this good work.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/16/2019
the only thing i wanted to know what become of him and hermione, did they talk, slap her, shout etc.. saying she just lost her only friend.
Vendetta chapter 1 . 10/15/2019
This was kinda boring. Your 'good umbridge' idea was interesting, but dear god, lay off the crappy OC 'Magician'-one of the staples of badly written fanfiction. Altogether, not bad, but not really unique or interesting. Average, boring characters and honestly - don't tag as humorous if it's not funny. Also, please don't use the word 'gay' as an insult. That just comes off as homophobic and made me dislike this bland and unoriginal fic even more.
udkudk chapter 1 . 10/12/2019
Best Umbridge ever!
ianramos22 chapter 1 . 8/3/2019
Lol a good story, with a twist.
Mad Mav chapter 1 . 7/22/2019
So in those two genius bitches heads, they didn’t even think that mentioning to Harry their plans before the school year started? He would’ve helped them. Fuck explanations at that point.
VashonBeader chapter 1 . 7/21/2019
Very cute. Thanks for sharing.
595 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »