Reviews for Insidious Inquisitor
P.M.Alderhill chapter 1 . 7/12/2019
This is freaking fantastic. I love this and I hope you write more stuff like this
PGHammer chapter 1 . 7/4/2019
This is the FIRST Good!Umbridge story I have ever read - however, it isn't the only one, and the role that Umbridge occupies is not unique, even in fanfiction - it's usually filled (where it exists) by a Weasley (Percy, in fact). Another Good!Umbridge fanfic is one where she has a similar role to canon - Sirius shows up (but does NOT die) - and it also features a Good!Bellatrix (in fact, Bellatrix is age-regressed, is dating Harry, and is a Hufflepuff - yes; Neville knows all of this). So even THAT twist (Good!Umbridge and Good!Bellatrix in the same fanfic) can work.
Fitzthrawn chapter 1 . 6/9/2019
I really enjoyed this, thanks for writing it. A good Umbridge comes out of no where, but was unexpected delight. And a Susan pairing with bonus Hannah was a perfect addition.
Corwyn chapter 1 . 6/2/2019
I enjoyed this story. Thanks for sharing it with us.
Calmzone1 chapter 1 . 5/27/2019
Really good, very well done of the good Umbridge type story. Just a couple things to think of, 1 a scar removal cream especially developed for the Blood Quill, and 2 Harry would still probably flinch if people went to smack him, even playfully, and the girls would probably not want to do it after watching Harry’s memories., and 3 what happened with Pettigrew and Sirius?

Other Han those thoughts, great work...even without them, great work. :)
annamccallen chapter 1 . 5/20/2019
This was such an amazing story!
TBearTech chapter 1 . 5/3/2019
Very neat story. Thank you for writing.
-C
Bronze chapter 1 . 4/24/2019
While reading this I remembered another I read and enjoyed. It was set during Sirius's Will reading. People who betrayed Harry got no money but did get a boot to the head delivered by the Goblins. I don't remember the title but during the reading Sirius would say " Boot to the head! " or " And another Boot to the head! " I think Lucy ended up with like half to a doze boots to the head. Anywho, back to this fic. I enjoyed it as someone finally gave good ol' Fumblemort what he deserved. A nice quiet trip through the Vail of Death. I'm not a fan of the old fraud. His excuse of " Harry'll be safe here with his relatives. " Never really panned out for me. almost twenty years of being treated like a slave without anyone checking up on hoe he was truly treated proved to me Fumblemort was never any kind of Light wizard.
Tiffany Smithi chapter 1 . 4/20/2019
Good... Umbridge... She's possibly the most hated character in all fandom I find another good Umbridge story I'm gonna strangle them... Because that is the only explanation.

She was PRETENDING. She was INFILTRATING. It was all FAKE. Nobody does what she does. Of course it was all a fake... How have I not seen this before?
Katherine Rosalie Hale chapter 1 . 4/19/2019
Awesome story! Great job!
Brigadier7899 chapter 1 . 4/11/2019
ummmmmmm...horcruxes?
FireInLife chapter 1 . 3/20/2019
Wow, that was a train wreck. Can't say I really enjoyed it, although the twist with Umbridge was pretty interesting. And Spy!Hermione was an unexpected twist. But still, even as a parody/humor fic...

Well, there are worse stories out there. And some people are into stories like this.
Tenjo chapter 1 . 3/2/2019
Huh. It’s a weird twist when RON was the decent friend. I also have a weird liking for stories where Umbridge is undercover, they’re always interesting and this is definitely no exception.
Beth5572 chapter 1 . 2/18/2019
I would love to see what you write next. Your a great writer and your stories are great too. Keep up your great works of art.

Terri
TyrVidarrus chapter 1 . 2/6/2019
I don't usually like short stories or one shots, but this one is pretty interesting. The new take on a character that is pretty much universally bashed makes it an intriguing read. Bravo!

Sincerely,