Reviews for Insidious Inquisitor
RiverMan chapter 1 . 7/13/2008
A very nice story indeed.. I like it. Here I am searching for a little bit of fluff btween Harry and Susan, and come across your fanfic, It is simply amazing.. I hope Hannah and Susan both survive the Hogwarts battle..
dougal74 chapter 1 . 7/13/2008
I really enjoyed this story...it's a shame that you can't stretch it out into a novel. I would like to see what happened to the characters...does Hermione get redemption, does Luna make up a quartet, what happens with Sirius, the revival of Hogwarts...etc, etc, etc. You could even expand this story...the trials of Dumbledore and Snape would be great to read.
darnod chapter 1 . 7/13/2008
loved this. very interesting with nice umbridge. never seen it before and you pulled it off well. there were a few spotchy spots but overall great. main problem is enough people would have known to suspect umbridge and with the level of corruption you have her cover would have been blown. still, favorite story in a while. not a fan of hermione spy stories, but okay. there are certain things about hermione that aren't explained well, but okay. i am glad i found your stories and put you on alert. really enjoying reading them.
NateGold chapter 1 . 7/13/2008
::Snort..cough..chuckle...ROTFLMAO!

One of a kind and absolutely brilliant! Truly unique approach to Umbridge! Would love to see more like this; Love ficts with strange angles. Keep up the great work!
ChasetheDreamer chapter 1 . 7/12/2008
Wow. I really liked this story. I liked the good!Umbridge, and i liked the story. one thing i didnt like was that Hannah and Susan sounded like sluts. but oh well.
Mandrke chapter 1 . 7/12/2008
Good story, the umbridge may help me in YAHPS.
Fibinaci chapter 1 . 7/12/2008
This has to be the first "good Umbridge" story I have ever read. A category it does fall into that I like is "The adults acting like actual adults." Sad about Hermione but believable. Reminds me of that scene in "Joe Vs. the Volcano" where she says everyone has a price, her father named hers and she took the deal and now has to live with that knowledge and herself.
goddessa39 chapter 1 . 7/12/2008
Yeah, it was really something else. Everyone loves to hate Umbitch, and the Verituserum was a bit much. But it turned out good and made a point. The menagetrois was cool and yeah, I have a problem with splitting them up as well. The hufflepuffs just kinda mesh... kinda like twins.

I did like how the Weasleys were nice, though that they were led around by the nose and never suspected was kinda curious. Hermione goin over-extreme was inexcusable for any friendship but it makes sense and I support it wholehardedly-though its wierd to have her for an 'enemytraitor' and not Ron.

It was a good fic and passes muster.
riegert8 chapter 1 . 7/12/2008
This is the first time that someone put Dolores in a good light even if I find it Hard to believe, I thought that giving veritaserum is illegal and the fact that Dolores hid it in Harry's drink say something about her. There is a saying if you have hide what you are doing then what you are doing is wrong, I am surprise that Dolores would ask Harry about Dementors when she the the one sent them after Harry. It a shock that Dolores is working with Madame Bones, there is some good reason reason or excuse for Dolores actions. I find it funny that Harry has a marriage contract with Susan and find a way for Harry don't have to spend time with Snape, I know that Hermione be upset that Harry got detention but it seem odd that Hermione would say that losing meetings instead of points that can't be a simple mistake. It nice that Harry would like to talk about Susan about the marriage contract,seem like Hannah don't like Harry for some reason. I like the talk that Harry had with Susan & Hannah, It nice that Hannah is upset at Harry for something that not his fault. It funny How Harry got detention this time, it seem like Hermione is making mistakes almost seem like she someone spy. It nice that Harry would share his memory's and it look like Hermione is betraying Harry. It seem that Dumbledore is bold that He want to talk to Harry about missing Snape extra lesson's in front of Umbridge or maybe just stupid, it sad that Dumbledore is so power hungry and his order is no better but I like that Snape is getting what he deserve. I find odd that Ron stayed Loyal and Hermione betrayed Harry, I wonder if Hermione ever find out that Harry knew that she betrayed him. This is a good story.
Loatroll chapter 1 . 7/12/2008
Very nice! Dolores that is good is very uncommon. I like the completeness of this fic, how it deals with everything.

I like that he got both Susan and Hannah or more correctly they both got him :-P (Puff's help each other! *grin*)

Everything makes sense to me, it _is_ absolutely true that Hermione does know way too much for a muggleborn and she is a total sucker for authority, and getting knowledge for "just" spying on Harry? Hm it would certainly be a difficult choice for her (at least if she actually treasured her friendship with Harry)

Dumbles evil? Oh yes, that's fairly obvious directly from canon.

Something I do not really agree with though is of course the Weasleys, I've always thought the whole Ginny-affair to be a bit too.. convenient (for example). There's truly a lot of "evidence" that speak of conspiracy.. but then again the way you've showed us makes sense too.

Great fic! Great read!

Really looking forward reading more from you!
595 | « Prev Page 1 .. 30 37 38 39 40