Reviews for Insidious Inquisitor
jamie.maike chapter 1 . 2/6/2018
I loved this one-shot. I loved the interplay between Harry, Hannah and Susan. I am curious if you ever would write a longer story with the three of them?
a-ravenclaw-demigoddess chapter 1 . 2/6/2018
amazing story! ive never seen good!umbridge before and I surprisingly liked it a lot!
jff0123 chapter 1 . 1/10/2018
Very good story. I myself hated Umbridge in Canon like every HP fan would say but in here, she might as well be one of the well-written good aligned characters. I believe Imelda Staunton, the actress who portrayed her in the Harry Potter films, would be suitable in playing this version of Dolores Umbridge as she is used to portraying good-natured and bubbly characters during her career if I recall.

Actually, this fanfic might be the first time that has Harry paired up with the two most beautiful girls of Hufflepuff House, Susan Bones and Hannah Abbott. I'm all fine with this multiple pairing as I am already used to reading Harry/Susan stories but in my opinion, I prefer Hannah being paired with Neville as in Canon. Although, the Harry Potter & Hannah Abbott pairing is appropriate and interesting to me just like the famous Harry/Daphne pair (in which you may know, I'm an absolute fan of that pairing).

For those reviewers who wanted closure and the final ending to this fanfic, I'm afraid that this is a one-shot and from the looks of it, Yunaine might not add an epilogue or write a sequel to this. But if you are interested, try to persuade him into doing this. I believe he left this story open-ended so we can have our own thoughts on what happened after this one-shot's ending but I'm not sure about that though. Otherwise, try to write an epilogue of your own (even though the epilogue that you write will not be what the author had in mind) to satisfy your personal reading of this fanfic one-shot.

Anyway, thank you for writing this wonderful story. I'll be looking forward to your future works in this site (that is if you're active). Good day.
littleditto chapter 1 . 12/6/2017
This is really good. I’ve never seen a good!Umbridge before, so it’s really interesting
DragonTamer01 chapter 1 . 12/5/2017
Was loving this story UNTIL you had Hermione as a spy for Dumble-Dick. That SINGLE moment sent my positive opinion of this story into a wood-chipper and now I have nothing but hatred for it.
Jake Crepeau chapter 1 . 11/26/2017
I like the "good Umbridge" approach. And I've never seen one like that either.

BTW, "Miss," unlike Mr. and Mrs., is a complete word on its own, not an abbreviation. Therefore, no period belongs after it.

I've read three of your stories so far, and I've loved every one.
Tyler B chapter 1 . 11/15/2017
This short was absolutely amazing!
Incredibly well written with a premise I've personally never seen before..
I could honestly see this being an interesting full-length story if it were executed with enough added content.
UserABC123 chapter 1 . 11/11/2017
Even though I have some distant memory of this fic, this does really seem to me a very interesting conept; the "good" Umbridge. Well executed too.
Monster King chapter 1 . 11/4/2017
Great story I really liked it a lot good job writing the story.
Kimmytrainer chapter 1 . 10/10/2017
Lol interesting story XD I really liked Umbridge in this one. Usually she's my least favorite character ever created, so good job! Made me sad when Snape was thrown through the veil (I dislike evil Snape stories; I'm permanently convinced he's a tortured hero and stories that say otherwise I find rather disturbing) but I was also grateful you didn't describe anything he did as an eternally evil character. Really cool story :)
IChangedMyNane990 chapter 1 . 10/7/2017
I love this story. I always had a soft spot for Good!Umbridge stories.
erik chapter 1 . 9/18/2017
A well written and entertaining read, thank you.
SirLaze chapter 1 . 9/9/2017
This one-shot had such a fresh feeling to it, that I almost thought it wasn't even ripe.
... Anyhow, it was great.
Your one-shots always bring something new and novel, so thanks for the entertainment.
missgsmith51 chapter 1 . 8/24/2017
This is hilarious! I've read a few good Umbridge stories, but not many ... and it has been a while. Even though I like Hermione (and I also like her paired with Harry sometimes), I also appreciate a good Evil Hermione story ... even more so when she is paired with a Weasley (doesn't necessarily have to be Ron, either).

Dobby Elf Lord's "Harry Potter Mercenary" and "Harry Potter Hit Wizard" both pair Hermione with Percy, and what a couple of obsequious, officious twits they make! Think Fudge and Umbridge, and you have a pretty good picture.

I love how Magician, Amelia and Dolores managed to clean out the evil dead wood in the Ministry. I also like the comment about most likely sending Dumbledore through the Veil, as he would be too dangerous if he escaped Azkaban. It's amusing, because he doesn't seem to realize HE is a Dark Lord himself. I sometimes wonder if Dumbledore isn't "the other" referred to in the prophecy. I know ... sacrilege. It's just that, in the years since I first read the books, I've had time to rethink things, and I have a lot of questions I didn't have the first time through the books.

Anyway, I enjoyed your story. Thanks for sharing!
Thethingsithinkabout chapter 1 . 8/24/2017
You know good umbridge was really enjoyable I liked how you made her a non blood purist toady (see what I did there, I am so hilarious;))
599 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »