Reviews for Searching for Disaster
tricorvus chapter 10 . 5/8
This is very good, but it's been in excess of 11 years. Hoping you're alive and well. Hoping also to see you write again.
rock on
SunsetSongwind chapter 10 . 3/30
Hey, this is hilarious and I want to see where it goes - please update!
J flood chapter 1 . 12/7/2020
thank you for showing us respect many authors don't notify their readers when they abandoned a story if you would please put this story up for adaptation even though you're not going to complete it maybe someone else can thank you for being honorable
Lexi chapter 1 . 8/29/2020
Omg, Harry is SO a Slytherin in this one, lol!
ArghThePirate chapter 10 . 9/9/2019
Hey! Great story here! I love it! Haha. Please keep up the great work, and UPDATE SOON! :-)
blep chapter 10 . 8/10/2019
please update 3
Guest chapter 10 . 12/27/2018
Someone inn comment section talking about Hedwig. She was an owl how boring, its good she died. At least he got an interesting pet
Guest chapter 10 . 12/27/2018
U made into a weak wizard with no backbone. Honestly no fight no drama. How sad
Guest chapter 3 . 10/9/2018
Are you ever going to explain WHY harry somehow kills off all his pets very quickly? And HOW COULD YOU KILL OFF HEDWIG !
Goldn-DA chapter 1 . 9/28/2018
Shame it has not been continued, it would be quite an entertaining story to read over and over again. pity though.

Due follow with the rest of your stories, magnificent ideas you have dearest Author.

best regards,
DA
camp1500 chapter 10 . 8/19/2018
I enjoyed your take on Harry. it's a shame that you have not completed this story.
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 10 . 7/4/2018
Hn. Luna hasn't done shit yet to be considered the strangest so that's unfair. It's a shame you abandoned this tho. I feel like Harry opted to think that reporter was talking shit to unnerve him so continued to do as he pleases just with a slight adjustment to make people think more. Maybe. And why did Harry's pet like Daphne but not Zach? Zach so far is the more trustworthy of Harry's friends between the two.
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 9 . 7/4/2018
Mmm Harry could refuse to go with the argument that he refused the classes BECAUSE Sev was being an unprofessional idiot. Having private lessons with him is not going to help that. Clearly. Hell Sev's threat can easily backfire as harry can simply purposely piss him off to make them both stay there all night and morning and purposely fuck up potions or take no care in them because...why should he? His teacher is shit, his guardians won't care, and he himself doesn't like Hogwarts or any of the professors so them being upset or even being threatened with expulsion or suspension wouldn't bother him. And on top of that even if he does learn/improve in potions he can still purposely not do the physical work and make an effort to do even worse on the final exam than last year to further mock Sev's poor teaching skills. And he can continue with his plan of self study since he doesn't actually care about the wizarding world and will likely live in the niggle world or in isolation when he's older. I'm really hoping this is what he does.
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 8 . 7/4/2018
I hope Dobby will be ok. :/
That lol talk suddenly got like...super serious. I guess harry is safe from any other paper tho.
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 7 . 7/4/2018
The end of this chapter was awesome tho.
1,074 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »