Reviews for Searching for Disaster
SR chapter 4 . 1/7/2012
I seriously doubt that Dumbledore legitimately had that cloak all that time and just conveniently forgot that he had it (or to place it in Harry's vault for him) so couldn't Harry sue him for theft; that also had me thinking about that situation with the bank key (in chapter 1), technically Dumbledore shouldn't have had access to it either so isn't that also theft?
SR chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
You never did say if Harry got his key back from Hagrid; after all Dumbledore really should have possession of it anyway.
book reader-lover of 3000 chapter 10 . 12/28/2011
one iv been looked at like i was insane and i was in the room with my grandmother who liked to almost get flattened by 18 wheelers when she drove and wanted to drive a tank to clear cars at of her wAT BY FIRING AT THEM AND RUNNING THEM OVER
book reader-lover of 3000 chapter 8 . 12/28/2011
priceless i been laughing at every chapter
shirokuromokona chapter 10 . 12/17/2011
Love the new harry potter or should I say Tepes. Hahaha. It says on my computer that it was updated in 2009 but the fanfic times are all messed up on my computer so I cant really trust it. If it was left alone for this long though I guess another chapter won't come out. Oh well it means I have to find another fanfic. Nice writing style though. Ill put it in story alert just in case.
Stina Whatever chapter 10 . 12/5/2011
This is a great story, I love it
peasant-of-shadowland chapter 10 . 12/5/2011
This story is GREAT! please continue XD
Trickery-Ismymiddlename chapter 10 . 12/2/2011
SQUEEEE! I love the cynical Harry! This is, like, what I think every time I read the books!
Vices and Virtues chapter 10 . 12/1/2011
This is hilarious, love it!
chrissypotter chapter 10 . 11/3/2011
This story made me laugh uncontrollably on several occasions. It was rather hard to explain to innocent bystanders...
Lord Mortensen chapter 10 . 10/24/2011
Update soon!, I love this fanfic, please update soon!
Impstar chapter 10 . 10/24/2011
Not dead eh? Well, I suppose stories have been continued after longer hiatus' then this one... just not often. Like 1 out of 100 stories update after a 2 year hiatus. The story is quite funny though, and I hope to see another chapter.
droga1 chapter 10 . 10/16/2011
PLEASE YOU Have to continue this. It is just too funny to give up on it. so please continue
musme chapter 10 . 9/23/2011
i love it

and "voldemort" was perfect!
Espied7 chapter 10 . 9/9/2011
This is hilarious. Please finish it?
1,047 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »