Reviews for Searching for Disaster
bassoongirl14 chapter 10 . 2/11/2016
I really love this story so far! Please continue!
Cynical0range chapter 10 . 1/11/2016
awww so sad that this is abandoned. i wouldn't have even picked it up if i wasn't lured by a cynical harry. this is a seriously good fic. maybe one day you will return back to this? i'm dying to see voldie the jarvey curse at snape or dumbledore.
Cynical0range chapter 8 . 1/11/2016
oh god! out of all the pet buying scenes that seem to infest every harry potter au, this has got to be the best! brilliant! i've been getting rather exasperated at the cliche of having a magical snake for a pet. oh man, i hope 'voldemort' survives harry's pet killing ways. and brilliant choice of name!
Cynical0range chapter 6 . 1/11/2016
or the chess pieces could fix itself. surely any wizarding chess set would be able to fix itself otherwise they would need to buy new pieces after every game.
Stark1990 chapter 10 . 12/12/2015
sorry that you didn't continued , this Voldemort is the best character I ever saw in a fanfictio, genious !
RinnaZevran1987 chapter 10 . 11/27/2015
Love it, hilarious.
qwertypous chapter 10 . 11/26/2015
6 years for us waiting for an update..
dagna16881 chapter 10 . 11/13/2015
Next ! Next ! Next ! Next ! Please :)
candy4beth chapter 10 . 11/2/2015
hysterical please continue this
Tarix chapter 10 . 7/21/2015
Shame that thisamazing story is abandoned, it was simply brilliant.
The Whimsical Ermine chapter 8 . 7/7/2015
Holy shit I'm dying here. My lungs hurt from laughing so hard
Guest chapter 3 . 7/7/2015
Sorry I am not trying to be mean but this story is more of a ramble then an actual story. It's mostly following Harry's thoughts and has hardly any actual action other then Harry lug around like a piece of baggage.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/7/2015
Harry needs more speaking lines. He hardly talks at all in this story.
Pause143 chapter 10 . 6/25/2015
I absolutely LOVE this story! I know it's a pain when people complain about abandoned storys but I would love it if you or someone else could continue writing it. It's one of those storys that you read to get a laugh and it's one of the few well written storys out there. It's also great on how it adresses the inconsistencies within the original Harry Potter Story.
Silver Shadow Huntress chapter 10 . 6/1/2015