Reviews for Searching for Disaster
dagna16881 chapter 10 . 11/13/2015
Next ! Next ! Next ! Next ! Please :)
candy4beth chapter 10 . 11/2/2015
hysterical please continue this
Tarix chapter 10 . 7/21/2015
Shame that thisamazing story is abandoned, it was simply brilliant.
The Whimsical Ermine chapter 8 . 7/7/2015
Holy shit I'm dying here. My lungs hurt from laughing so hard
Guest chapter 3 . 7/7/2015
Sorry I am not trying to be mean but this story is more of a ramble then an actual story. It's mostly following Harry's thoughts and has hardly any actual action other then Harry lug around like a piece of baggage.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/7/2015
Harry needs more speaking lines. He hardly talks at all in this story.
Pause143 chapter 10 . 6/25/2015
I absolutely LOVE this story! I know it's a pain when people complain about abandoned storys but I would love it if you or someone else could continue writing it. It's one of those storys that you read to get a laugh and it's one of the few well written storys out there. It's also great on how it adresses the inconsistencies within the original Harry Potter Story.
Silver Shadow Huntress chapter 10 . 6/1/2015
Cool story! Update soon.
Guest chapter 3 . 5/24/2015
This Harry is like a sassier but more narrow-minded Granger. He comes to the magical world and dismisses everything not fitting in with the idea of 'normal'. Skips potions and flying classes. Please just send him back to the muggle world and get his name changed to Harry Dursley.
HoloObssession chapter 10 . 5/10/2015
this is a wonderfull story why did you abaondon it ?
Harpy81 chapter 10 . 5/5/2015
Please please PLEASE UPDATE
ripper34 chapter 10 . 4/16/2015
Good story
Snowdrops and Rainclouds chapter 10 . 3/16/2015
Seriously?! I was reading along, laughing my head off (especially at the Voldemort scene) when I went to press the next button, and IT WANSN'T THERE! This is seriously awesome, first time reading a cynical Harry and it is the most wonderful thing, like ever. This is way to amusing and addicting to be good for health. Please update soon!
GuidingHand chapter 7 . 1/28/2015
I loved the Malfoy-Tepes scene.
GuidingHand chapter 2 . 1/27/2015
Cynical is coming through loud and clear.
1,032 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »