Reviews for Searching for Disaster
MidnightFedora chapter 10 . 8/17/2014
Tears, my friend. I was crying. The emotions in this are so strong, and realistic...

I couldn't stop laughing!

Absolutely brilliant.
Leopardfang of Moonclan chapter 10 . 8/11/2014
Can I use that pet named Voldemort idea, it was brilliant! I love this story with all my being and I hope you update soon.
WannabeArtist14789632 chapter 3 . 7/25/2014
DO IT! DO! IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO! IT! DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT! DO IT!
Okay, now that you are completely confused... You said in your AN that you wonder what would happen if you made Ron a centaur, so I'm saying...drumroll please... DO IT!
jeanette9a chapter 10 . 6/28/2014
i don't care if you ever complete this, what is, is fun enough to make me cackle madly. I like his pet though. ;3
Root Of Darkness chapter 8 . 6/20/2014
lol pet name
quadraticutie chapter 9 . 6/8/2014
Oh, God. Wow, he just /had/ to name it /Voldemort/.
quadraticutie chapter 6 . 6/8/2014
There are so many ways they could have cheated in the key room. Transfiguration, /alohamora/... God.
quadraticutie chapter 4 . 6/8/2014
Yeah, that issue about the detention has always confused me...
quadraticutie chapter 3 . 6/8/2014
Wow. I just- What.
Stratre chapter 10 . 6/1/2014
i laughed so hard i got a headache from the voldemort bit
Sanguineperspective chapter 4 . 5/6/2014
Ha! Richard B. Johns! Pitch Black reference so there, snerk! LMAO when I read that name and "kid". Lalalalalalala
John chapter 1 . 5/3/2014
Thanks Shadow Rebirth I haven't had a good laugh in a long time. Keep writing bro.
LittleMoony'sMischief chapter 7 . 4/8/2014
It's a shame you abandoned this fic. It's fantastic and hilarious. My favorite part was when Harry introduced Zach's fathers as 'his father'. I love this fic though.
Philosophize chapter 10 . 2/28/2014
It's a shame that you've abandoned this... It's really good.
Aoi Shinkaze chapter 10 . 2/21/2014
PLEASE CONTINUE.
I haven't laughed so hard in awhile.
1,039 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »