Reviews for Searching for Disaster
fraewyn chapter 6 . 8/19/2008
Cant wait for the next!
LemonyCrosby chapter 6 . 8/19/2008
Ha that is exactly what I thought! You are also right about 'love conquers all' Bullocks! I mean wtf? Anyways, another great chapter.
jbfritz chapter 6 . 8/19/2008
Excellent!
ineedbettername chapter 5 . 8/19/2008
I'm enjoying this story. Finally, a good plot with no SUPAHPOWAHS and ridiculous love-interests.
Vestis chapter 5 . 8/19/2008
Update
AnimeConPhotoWhore chapter 5 . 8/19/2008
Awesome! lol... definitely like thisouttake on Harry Potter. lol. Love the way...*snickers* he has the 1st years scared *snickers* anyways until next chapter
Fojos chapter 5 . 8/19/2008
So, now I've read 5 chapters. Like I said earlier, really great and fun story.

Especially since Harry is arrogant, childish and annoying(the exact kind of personality I hate :P). Makes it even more fun.
Disco-Dancing on the Roof chapter 5 . 8/19/2008
I'm liking the whole cynical/sarcastic Harry thing.
Fojos chapter 3 . 8/19/2008
Really great story. I do disagree with the headache bit a bit though, because they're not supposed to feel like headaches, they're supposed to give much more pain than that.

And no, headache just barely gives you pain most of the time, it's just annoying.
Greysh chapter 5 . 8/19/2008
nice chapter :)
C.W. Pruitt chapter 5 . 8/19/2008
I fucking LOVE this story so far. So many things about the wizarding world don't make even a little bit of sense, and I've always wondered why the muggle-born students just seem to accept everything the way it is. I'm definitely looking forward to reading further.
Memory King chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
Lurker2345 from FicWad here. Just found the FFN link, might be useful to keep track on this on both sites. Will be adding this to c2 and favourites. Keep writing!
RockIll chapter 5 . 8/19/2008
That was rather splendid! A new, fresh alternative to Harry Potter, finally. I hope to read more brilliance in the near (I repeat NEAR) future. :)
LemonyCrosby chapter 5 . 8/19/2008
I love that centaur thing, hilarious! And the fact that Smith and Greengrass are agreeable characters to Harry's personality and actually complement the story theme. The London Wizarding Post is another great aspect to the story, simply a wonderful fan fiction!

~Lemony
LemonyCrosby chapter 2 . 8/19/2008
Ha I totally agree with your rant! Thank you for making a REALISTIC Harry!

~Lemony