Reviews for Searching for Disaster
PeterJAC chapter 4 . 8/19/2008
Brilliant story to date - made me giggle insanely!
JinxyKat chapter 5 . 8/19/2008
This story is amazingly funny. I love the sarcasm, and witty thoughts that you have sprinkled generously throughout the plot. I do hope you continue this story because it’s so amusing.

Thanks for sharing!
Lady Silverhawk chapter 5 . 8/19/2008
Very interesting. I can't wait to see where this is going. :D :D :D
Serious Lee chapter 5 . 8/19/2008
What we do think about the lyrics?

First, putting lyrics in a fanfiction is complete fail.

Second, putting lyrics of one of the song you like to listen is even more fail.

Third, putting emo-shit-gay lyrics is a giant FAIL, faggot.

Now, the story is okay, some things are still not good, like... how did no one notice the school was unsecure, had creepy and uncompetent teachers for dozens of years, and MAGICALLY the next day there's an article about it, aurors investigating, etc. Seriously, if you want a cynical and rational Harry, then make the story at least somewhat logical.

Anyway, it's a nice light read, it's not that bad so far. It's just the lyrics that pissed me off (well not that much since I immediatly scrolled down) and especially you asking what we thought of those crappy lyrics.

Please, please, no more gay and emo lyrics.
Delusional Fishies chapter 5 . 8/19/2008
A much better year than the book.
Nameless chapter 5 . 8/19/2008
lol love the way you made Harry, looking forward to the next chapter:)
Lorelei of the Sea chapter 5 . 8/19/2008
Awesome awesome awesome story. I laughed a lot, and I can't wait for the next chapter!
the dark icon writers chapter 5 . 8/19/2008
It's rare when someone can write a character better than the original writer themselves! THIS is how a real person would react when faced with a world that they've never known and the sarcasm fit's a young HP perfectly.

Well done. Bravo.
iolah chapter 5 . 8/19/2008
I quite like this,. I think that you've shown snarky!Harry in a believable way as well as getting the things that happened in the book to still happen but in different ways. However I think you might want to go about giving Harry a weakness other than his extremely anti-social behavior. Because as of yet he has never lost a verbal sparring, it might do him some good :) Anyway, love the fic, it's hella fun to read, please update soon!
tyger cub chapter 5 . 8/19/2008
I have no idea how I stumbled onto this story, but I tell you I am so glad. I haven't read a story this good in ages. Where as JK Rowlings HP is interesting, there are so many holes that I'm sure it wouldn't be out of place on a shelf full of swiss cheese.

Your Harry, seems alot more realistic and reacts more in a way that I think alot of people would, if finding out about magic for the first time. Keep up the great work, and I can't wait for the next installment.
ZeroTheDestroyer chapter 2 . 8/19/2008
lol lice, thats a new one.
Killache chapter 5 . 8/19/2008
I must admit that I absolutely love this story.
TheOneKnownAsEmerald chapter 5 . 8/19/2008
lol, hilarious!
Willow-Bee the Cat chapter 5 . 8/19/2008
Wow... I am truely upset that I haven't read any of your stories before. I just love how you portray Harry and the Wizarding community.
Sleepzombie chapter 5 . 8/19/2008
I like it a lot, and I'm glad you wrote it, it's been far to long since I read anything so sarcastic. I've been needing this sort of thing. *evil smirk*

Anyways, overall, it's quite good, but I did notice that sometimes you don't always use the right words . . .

If that makes any sense.

For example, sometimes you use 'was' and mean (or at least I think you do) 'wasn't', it can be a little confusing, but it doesn't happen very often.

Thank you, again, for writing it, I beg of you to update soon.
1,015 | « Prev Page 1 .. 54 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 .. Last Next »