Reviews for Searching for Disaster
noylj chapter 4 . 8/19/2008
Harry needs a Jarvey.

Great story. He REALLY should try talking to Sprout about the other teachers and their attitudes to poor 'Puffs.
noylj chapter 3 . 8/19/2008
Re: Rant

If you notice, TV aliens always have a perfect understanding of liberal politics and popular entertainment, and no understanding of anything invented in the last 300 years.

IF you notice, Snape wasn't wearing anything except underwear under his robes (and there was NO uniform specified in Harry's 'Orientation" letter other than robes and the girls chase the boys out to put on their robes) and yet EVERY fanfic and movie has uniforms that are worn under the robe.

Wizards do not understand muggle clothes or fashion, yet they seem to either wear the same clothes many times or something so NOT normal that no one with half a brain would wear without noticing that NO muggle was dressed in anything similar.

Note: Dumble's introduction was as a very tall and thin old man wearing robes showing no sense of color and HIGH_HEELED, SILVER BUCKLED boots. And people laughed at me when I said he sound gay.

Do you remember the Galleon being described as the size of a hubcap? Even the little Brit joke-cars have hubcaps that are too big to fit in my pocket.
noylj chapter 2 . 8/19/2008
Personally, I might suspect that the total loathing and hatred on a stranger's face along with a sudden burst of pain in a magic environment would make me wonder. Not, as you say, my very first thought, but a quick follow-up thought (especially if the SOB saw me flinch in pain and smiled-granted, canon isn't that detailed, but does anyone doubt the look of pure joy on snape's face when Harry almost collapsed in pain?).

Please update story frequently. I really like this Harry so far, thought he has been a little too laid back and reactive. Needs to start a little pro-active chaos.
Vestis chapter 6 . 8/19/2008
Gj. Update soon :)
noylj chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
At least your bloody Harry had the sense to wonder why some headmaster of some lunatic asylum had his vault key. Next question would be why did the head lunatic never come by to tell Harry anything, followed quickly be discovering that said gay-blade of the over one hundred set was the one who dumped Harry on a doorstep in the middle of night with the worst possible "care givers."

I would expect some fireworks soon as Hagrid starts to boast about the old fart.
Gundum M chapter 6 . 8/19/2008
great chapter
southernguh18 chapter 6 . 8/19/2008
I can't help but agree with rant #4. I love this story, how a sane person would deal with it, or at least how I would. Update soon.
BetaGuy chapter 6 . 8/19/2008
Cool.
Darkness in the Light chapter 6 . 8/19/2008
Win and Awesome. Can not wait for more of this. Did Dumbledore hit Harry with a spell.
fraewyn chapter 6 . 8/19/2008
Cant wait for the next!
LemonyCrosby chapter 6 . 8/19/2008
Ha that is exactly what I thought! You are also right about 'love conquers all' Bullocks! I mean wtf? Anyways, another great chapter.
jbfritz chapter 6 . 8/19/2008
Excellent!
ineedbettername chapter 5 . 8/19/2008
I'm enjoying this story. Finally, a good plot with no SUPAHPOWAHS and ridiculous love-interests.
Vestis chapter 5 . 8/19/2008
Update
AnimeConPhotoWhore chapter 5 . 8/19/2008
Awesome! lol... definitely like thisouttake on Harry Potter. lol. Love the way...*snickers* he has the 1st years scared *snickers* anyways until next chapter
1,039 | « Prev Page 1 .. 54 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 .. Last Next »