Reviews for Personal Effects
Talktidy chapter 1 . 3/12

Well, this was a good read. Decent prose and in character, too. Brava!

SithelfJen chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
goos story.
Neellok chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
I liked the insight you provided for Tony. Well done.
Princess613 chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
No, but sometimes blood is all you've got.
The Dream Guardian chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
Isn't that true, good story.
silvanelf chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
Love this! Great story. : D
spinningleaves chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
Excellent. I liked the way you slowly showed Hammon's character so we could see Tony slowly get to the breaking point.
hudson911 chapter 1 . 4/23/2009
You put together a very good one-shot. I really liked it, grat job.
Ann chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
Loved this fic. Gibbs was right it did hit close to home. After all Tony did say his father was right that he'd end up in the gutter when the Marine was missing. Tony's father would probably do the same thing.
iamscully chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
that was really great. great insight into tony's character. very well written. gibbs makes some great points and said it exactly the way tony needed to hear it-indirectly. :)

one thing i noticed, hope its ok i mentioned it. you said "law suites." should be "law suits." otherwise, really really well written!
chase A dream chapter 1 . 9/18/2008
thanks for a great read...well written...really enjoyed this
princesssfiona chapter 1 . 7/22/2008
Loved it!

More Gibbs and Tony please.

Obsessed Pam chapter 1 . 7/18/2008
Hobbled to my local library on crutches - the horse I was riding cross country decided to part company with me - and boy was it worth it! A story from you and what a satisfying read it was. Poor Tony - trying so hard to deal with what he presumed was a grieving parent, only to realise that the man was the personification of his own father. I can't blame him one bit for losing it, but Gibbs was so right - the man wasn't worth his badge. The elevator scene was done to perfection - jest enough discipline but more caring coming through. Absolutely great stuff as always!
Belker chapter 1 . 7/17/2008