Reviews for My Breakdown
Whirlwind421 chapter 19 . 5/30
Good story.
Guest chapter 14 . 2/9/2013
goth chicks do NOT cut themselves that is an offensive stereotype.
blueeyedprincess100 chapter 20 . 12/8/2012
I don't believe this is your first story. It seems like you have been writing b for years. I loved it,
rawr52 chapter 20 . 5/11/2012
Wow, just found this story and it's per-fect! I love Jordan's characterisation :D
scarhead chapter 16 . 1/15/2012
i had a dog named scooter once...
That70sshowlova chapter 19 . 9/1/2010
Awe, this was a very nice story. I almost cried a couple times. I think you ended it very well. Great job!
MadCatta chapter 20 . 2/17/2009
Hey i think thats a really cool story!
Phoebe-Jeebies chapter 20 . 1/23/2009
Huh, what do u no, I've actually already read this story! Lol!

Ah well, I still like it! D
Phoebe-Jeebies chapter 2 . 1/23/2009
“Nah... JD’s fine. Would a man that was not fine be able to make a cake like this? I. Don’t. Think. So.”

LMAO! Best. Line. Ever.

I like this story already!
Toni America chapter 20 . 10/9/2008
I loved it! It was sad and funny. Loved the Fire truck joke too!
Toni America chapter 2 . 10/9/2008
Question as I read (b/c if a story's already finished I review at the end)... Is there really a fire truck joke? If so... what is it?
Owl Emporium chapter 20 . 8/4/2008
I loved this loads...haha, I ao absolutely adored the ending! Great, great job! :D

Angelica
scrubly-degrassily-everlarkily chapter 20 . 8/4/2008
I loved your story! I was re-reading chapters 16 and 17, and I saw the fugly slut thing again and I can't stop laughing. That's probably the funniest thing i've ever read!

~Hazel~
WHPIAR chapter 19 . 7/28/2008
This was a great ending. You really wrapped it up well. This entire story was very touching. Good job. Thank you.
WHPIAR chapter 16 . 7/28/2008
Oh... This chapter is breaking my heart. JD's blowup was pretty heartwrenching, but the Janitor's story just pushed me over the edge. Very good.