Reviews for Time To Step Up
now next chapter?
blue-hart chapter 2 . 12/30/2012
more...!
IceDragon5683 chapter 2 . 12/26/2010
Oooo. this is getting good. I could just imagine Tai doing all that for Daichi! such a cute couple! .
Digisgrfrk chapter 2 . 11/8/2006
Please continue!
Pureevil230 chapter 2 . 5/9/2006
aww poor daisuke.

glad he has ken and maybe even taichi.

lol ken in love with yamatta or takeru?

hope daisuke beats it again!

UPDATE SOON!
AngelOfPastPresentAndFuture chapter 2 . 9/26/2004
I really like it and I hope you'll update soon
Helena chapter 2 . 3/21/2004
wow, that was good, Dai angsting? aw... and Taichi angsting? double aw! the next chapter? how about Taichi saving Daisuke wiv the Crest of Courage? yu know:
Daisuke- " Getting weak...urp" Taichi- "No, I have to tell u sumthing! I..." Crest glow on chest *gasps*
mwhu ha ha ha ha, yes I'm officially going crazy! (men I white coats appear..."yes, we now have detainee Number 453, but call for backup, she may be dangerous...)
Me: (being dragged away) Last request, please do a story along those lines! I luv it so far! Keep up the work!
(shoved in a van) Bye!
Ahem chapter 2 . 12/16/2003
YAY!
I love it! CONTINUE!
Pyrex013 chapter 2 . 10/7/2003
omg omg omg its so gud. update plz?
Kaiser Bakura chapter 2 . 10/1/2003
what going to happen to my Dai-chan? what wrong with him? i must know. i need the next chappy..
Dai chapter 2 . 11/25/2002
WOW,that was good, whats wrong with Dai,Does he like Tai back,Is Tai going to admit his feelings,please write more
JR chapter 2 . 11/13/2002
WRITE MORE WRITE MORE WRITE MORE WRITE MORE WRITE MORE WRITE MORE WRITE MORE WRITE MORE WRITE MORE !
J.R chapter 2 . 10/31/2002
WRITE MORE YOU EVIL BTICH!
JadeDream chapter 2 . 8/6/2002
I really enjoyed this story and I was hoping if ir is not a problem if you could post more chapters to this story I really enjoyed it. E-mail me with details when you get a chance to.
Mistress Blaed chapter 2 . 6/10/2002
::singing:: matchmaker, matchmaker, make me a match...

::giggles:: this is great. i really love taisuke, and i hope that you post the next part soon! and i want dai-chan to be okay in the end! ::pouts::

Ja!