Reviews for Letters of Forgiveness
I don't think retribution is the word you're looking for. It means vengeance. That just doesn't fit here, and I'm not sure what would. Restitution maybe? Still a bit iffy.
AlwaysAnAussie chapter 29 . 5/31
Ok why on earth would hermione suggest the name Bella for her child. When she was tortured by Bellatrix. That makes absolutely no sense.
Rhyannath chapter 34 . 12/18/2014
Hermione is too wishy-washy. Draco is a jerk and I don't know what's happening from moment to moment. And knows there's a bit too much "drama" for the sake of drama. Good premise, execution needs some work.
The Dutchess chapter 37 . 11/26/2014
Holy moly that was so good! I cried, I laughed, I smiled- it was one emotional roller coaster. I loved it!
Guest chapter 37 . 11/4/2014
(Sneer) The ugly ginger tag along and the irish man shouldn't be there, especially the ginger family, it's a hospital for crying put loud which means the place should be germs free not crawling with rodents, uurrgghh!
Guest chapter 37 . 10/1/2014
Can you do an epilogue or sequel...?
macadoodle1996 chapter 33 . 6/16/2014
This story is really good, though one thing bothers me... If Draco was 2 when Arab was born, then that would put her death by the time he was 11 if she was 9, in which case Voldemort would still be 'dead'...?
Stefxtastic chapter 37 . 1/1/2014
I liked this story, but I think Hermione forgives him way to easily. I know that forgiveness was the theme of the story, but forgiveness should be a journey and it felt like the last few times that she forgave him that she just gave it without him earning it at all.
Writer0895 chapter 1 . 11/7/2013
amazing work. i loved it. and their story, the way Draco writes in that book, so freaking believable. biggest mistake one can make in a dramione fanfiction is to not make it realistic enough. how the hell can two former enemies become lovers. but you made me believe it. great work. keep it up.
sailorpluto1709 chapter 18 . 10/10/2013
I am starting to sense a Disney theme with this... lol Aladdin in the last chapter, now Beast from Beauty and the Beast in this one... . I like it!
Thewolfinshades chapter 37 . 6/2/2013
This is one of the rare works where I find myself looking past tye drama and at the message. I'll not lie. I'm a shallow person at heart and I usually skip over drama chapters for the sweet soppy stuff. But your work compelled me to read from start to finish. Be assured I will look for more of your writing. You are an incredible author. Truly well done.
Guest chapter 37 . 1/3/2013
.GOSH. you don't know how many times my heart broke and mended once again while readin this story! Even I lost count! I have never read anything like this before where I had to pause for a couple of minutes to get my composure and stop crying just to continue on reading! You did an amazing job and I couldn't ask more for a better ending! You are such a talented writer and I hope yu continue on writing both dramione stories and other stories on general! :D
pumped.up.kicks86 chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
A honeymoon in Glasgow yaldy
Kirida chapter 37 . 8/4/2012
I truly enjoyed this story. Thank you for writing such a wonderful story.
Guest chapter 23 . 7/16/2012
Is she pregnant? That would be a nice twist.