Reviews for Diary of a Mad Vicomte
MiggglyPuff chapter 6 . 6/10/2013
I lobe this story, I can't wait to see what happens when Erik arrives *insane giggling*

Perhaps Raoul's cat could be named ?
AlteraPars87 chapter 4 . 7/9/2011
I always wondered if Raoul and Christine would have issues like this later on. This is hilarious. Raoul swishing a cape... I love it!

And for the previous chapter:

"I did what I felt Erik would do in this situation. I slammed the door on her face." ROFL :D
Jiwa chapter 6 . 10/27/2010
This is HILARIOUS. XD

And poor Raoul seems to be so serious about this..
PHLover213 chapter 6 . 9/2/2010
Oh my God. Bloody marvellous, this is! Absolutely love it, you're hysterical. Are you going to update any time soon?

(I'm guessing no, and that makes me frown.)

Your obedient friend,

P.L.
hollybridgetpeppermint chapter 6 . 3/12/2010
Let me recite a small poem for you *clears throat* :

'Twas the night before I performed

And all through the house

Not a creature was stirring,

Not even a mouse.

And as I read fanfic

Tucked up in my bed

While visions of Fops in capes

Jumped in my head

Such hilarious daydreams

That I couldn't keep

Myself from laughing so hard

That I could not sleep!

This is quite close to the truth...I am going to bed now, but I'm probably going to be breaking out in laughter all tomorrow at random moments, as I suddenly remember this fic and see Raoul jumping on those capes in my head! Amazing job so far!

Ooh, and PLEASE include me! Reason: I LOVE THIS FIC! What I would like to do...ooh, difficult; can I get back to you on that? (Although, actually, I could be a servant in their house or something...trying to hide my laughter at Le Fop's antics...? I dunno...) Character name: I usually go by either Madame_le_Fantome or hollybridgetpeppermint, whichever is easiest/works best. If you want a real name...um...again, can I get back to you on this? I really need to go to sleep so I can sing tomorrow.

Whether you are willing to add me in or not...well, I'd also love to see some Nadir (the Persian) in there! He is underused in Phanfic if you ask me (not to mention that he was left out of ALW entirely! That is one of my only big objections to what is otherwise a stunning, amazing, spectacular musical!

...anywho...thanks SO much for writing this fic and for sharing it with us! I look forward to your next update with MUCH impatience!

hollybridgetpeppermint chapter 5 . 3/12/2010
OHMYGOSH! I am literally laughing so hard I'm coughing and can't talk! This is the funniest Phanfic I've read in quite some time!

...and I can totally picture this scene, too: Raoul walks right back up to that waiter, with this amazingly haughty expression on his face, and just SWISHES his cape in the man's face-and then catches fire-starts shrieking like a girl, and throws it away-and the waiters jumping up and down on his cape-and the look on Christine's face, the one that says, "I think maybe Raoul's lost his marbles..."-and-and-HAHAHAHA!

hollybridgetpeppermint chapter 4 . 3/12/2010
LOL! (Literally-I am now laughing MUCH too loudly, as most of my family is asleep or trying to get to sleep...)

HILARIOUS!

hollybridgetpeppermint chapter 2 . 3/12/2010
*is already laughing too hard to talk, and Le Fop hasn't even actually DONE anything yet!*

That last line cracks me up: "Tomorrow is a new day - one that will be full of passion, mystery, and spontaneity. Now, I must speak with Willis about my agenda for tomorrow." HA!

Love it!

hollybridgetpeppermint chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
*laughs hysterically* Hoo, boy, this is gonna be good!

Anywho... :D I do find it an interesting irony that both Raoul and Erik refer to Christine as "a good girl". Was that an accident on your part-that is, was it a coincidence that you used the same wording, or does it have some meaning?

I just KNOW I'm going to enjoy this...! *goes off to read the rest*

~hollybridgetpeppermint
Amy Cahill chapter 6 . 12/2/2009
Nice Story. Ok for the cat, well Raoul's trying 2 be like Erik, and Erik's obsessed with Christine... so CHRISTINE!
Wisper chapter 6 . 10/26/2009
Love it, update?
Felidae-Fae chapter 6 . 7/28/2009
ayesha or something similar - perhaps sasha, as this would suit rauls hilarious ability to get mixed up, as this is the name of eriks dog?:)

please update - i love this phic!
aSqueeIntheDistance chapter 6 . 6/8/2009
Hm I'm actually managing to feel bad for Raoul...THE APOCALYPSE HAS COME! XD

Erm, yeah. Funny story.

I dunno why, but the first name for the cat that popped into my head was "Patrice"...It has no literary or personal significance to me, but this is what she (?) should be named.

You could say it was Raoul trying to be spontaneous. XD
Ignored Genius chapter 6 . 5/12/2009
Ooh! ooh! name the cat Erik jr. because the cat foiled Raoul's plans. XD Great story, by the way, very very entertaining.
Keyklee chapter 6 . 4/15/2009
Oh THANK YOU! Thankyou Thankyou Thankyou!

I am so happy you are back! So relieved, I was so worried something had happened or so. I sent you a message...or two? but you didn't write back so I didn't dare even asking anymore for always when you wouldn't write back I would get more worried and...oh well, why do I tell this? It doesn't matter anymore now, because you are back! Yes! High five- or no, I think a hug is certainly appropriate, yes? Come here you!

I am sorry you've been so busy, but it sounds like you enjoy your work a lot, do you? I hope so!

Oh, I can't tell you, when I first saw the story alert for you I dropped on my back (yes, I was standing in front of my computer) in shock (a positive kind of shock though!) and my jaw dropped on my chin (well, almost) and then your author's note saying "she's alive!" made me jump up again in joy and excitement, ...*mumbles*and it's well possible I might have performed a very embarassing dance of happiness and w00t. Ahem. (though basically it was probably quite stupid feeling so strongly about that revelation, I mean it's not like someone could just log in your account and continue on your story, but it was maybe so nice to have the confirmation that you are alive and well black on white, you know? Ooh, I want to give you another hug! I'm so thankful you're back again!)

Oh, and you mentioned me in your author's note! Thanks!

I absolutely love...adore this chapter! It was so funny on so many levels! I just love this butler, I think I've said it before but he reminds me of Algernon's butler in The importance of being Earnest, he's soo great! I loved Christine's letter, her behaviour towards Raoul at all. I think with Claire you can do a lot, her saying mum to Christine is super funny, I bet you can use her struggles with the language to make some awesome puns.

Now the cat...hm, I think Raoul might think that he must not give her a random or common cat name, that would be too...well, common? Which is very unEriky I think! And also it wouldn't be so dangerous, the cat needs an awe-inspiring, danger proclaiming name. Is it actually a male or a female? Hm, I think it doesn't even matter, even if it's a girl cat it'd be awesomely funny if Raoul gives her the name of a male villain. Something like ...Nero? Oh Idk, an evil, bad creature's name perhaps. Minotaur or Cyclops...no that's not so good...but you know what I mean?

I'm sorry I couldn't really think of something!

I just can't stop telling you how happy and grateful I am that you are well and back here! Thankyou so much for updating!