Reviews for The Pendulum
Wicken25 chapter 5 . 11/7/2011
cool story
Megan Consoer chapter 5 . 5/18/2011
I really like this story alot. Can you please write some more chapters?
Mistra Rose chapter 5 . 8/30/2010
poor Kagome! I really really feel sorry for her! Update soon and I can't wait to see what happens and how in the seven hells did that jerk survive.
BloodOozesLikeAStreamOfRed chapter 4 . 5/25/2010
this was really sad but i was soooooooooooooooooo into it that when i saw that their where no more chapters i was like damnit what the fuck man. i can NOT wait for the next chapters. u should have Kagome and Hiei be together
Kuronueslover17 chapter 4 . 8/24/2009
oh! poor kagome! i take it everyone of the original inu-tachi are dead then? thats sad, but i guess its needed for the story to progress, eh? tell me, can we readers vote on pairings? if so, i vote for sesshomaru/kagome/youko...ehehe. i happen to like both and this seems like the most logical. anyway, if we can vote, u know mine! its sess/kag/youko! pls update soon, author-sama!
Azhmyr Athena Le-Fay chapter 4 . 4/28/2009
please update
Regretfully-yours-Cassy-chan chapter 4 . 3/19/2009
great chapter, please update soon
ILoveAnime89 chapter 4 . 2/11/2009
Love it update again soon. .
Raine44354 chapter 5 . 1/1/2009
Poor, kags. I love that song!

WhiteDemoness11 chapter 5 . 1/1/2009
..what a horrible horrible twist..and so clever. The dreams when she sleeps...

amazing. I imagine if he can get Youko to calm enough Shuichi can get Youko to examine said herbs and find a better remedy, or discover if they've infact been making it worse. A body does become addicted to substances so perhaps the constant use is something her mind has become accustomed to and it will eventually no longer work?
Kage Hasu chapter 5 . 12/31/2008
Poor Kagome, what exactly are the SD feeling for her, they all care but is it sibling feelings or mate feelings? update soon
Simplistic Practicality chapter 5 . 12/30/2008
Aww, your writing made me sad in this chapter. It evoked so much sympathy and sorrow for the continued unveiling of Kagome's horrific past. Wonder how you'll be able to cope with her post traumas let alone accept the physical intimacy form the opposite gender.

I'm curious as to how Kagome will come to accept Sesshoumaru and Hiei as her potential mates. That is if you the author decides to goes along with your readers' votes. (I personally hope you do not. I rather get surprised and expect the unexpected as to how you'll write the story as it progresses.

I'm also curious as to what role Youko would play in Kagome's life. It appears that his concern for Kagome can take on any direction. Be it mate or just a protective figure. I'm leaning towards the mate category. This is due to the fact that Kagome's tale caused Youko's braiser instincts to rise.

Okay, I'm going to vote although I'm not taking it seriously in consideration. Heck I don't even hope that it'll happen as such. Like I said before I rather the author decide the pairing based on their on desire instead of the major.

My vote is Kagome harem. (u~)V Consisting of Sesshoumaru, Youko and Hiei. Heck even Yusuke should be added into the mix if possible that he's able to leave Keiko.
Peyton Cummings chapter 5 . 12/30/2008
poor kagome, having nightmares of the stupid spider naraku! update soon
Simplistic Practicality chapter 4 . 12/22/2008
This was quite honestly a smooth read the begining that is until the fourth chapter. This particular chapter evoked such empathy towards Kagome's traumatic physical and sexual assualt from Naraku's capture. As I was reading, it complete drew in and retained my attention as Kagome recounted the misdeed upon. I was absorbed into her distress and it quite literally brought tears to my eye. This is a first.

I look forward to reading you next update and thank you for this satisfying read.
Kage Hasu chapter 4 . 12/11/2008
Youko is absolutely furious, what has shuuichi been doing while this has all been going on? update soon
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »