Reviews for No Antidote
Djcard chapter 1 . 3/15
I dropped this story for whatever reason awhile back, happy I decided to pick it back up again!
mercurial ira chapter 8 . 2/16
what the hell
nice
also didn't realise this had a TV tropes page
man this is dark
Mandriel chapter 4 . 2/1
Ah, I'm starting to sense a pattern here. Bulbasuar is so paranoid about poison, yet everybody on Marty's team is a poison type... Well played, well played.
chow.staniscool chapter 8 . 12/30/2016
my brother forced me to read this. i dont usually read in the pokemon fandom but this story was simply amazing. i love how your story went. some people did not like the ending. i disagree. but it doesnt matter, its your story and i will support u (as if u need my support) the whole way. also my brother loves the quoteYou've poisoned their minds! And there is no antidote." i just love it. thank you very much for writing this art. this is just beautiful. (doesnt know how to end it) So... thx. Also, i dont think there is a character in this story (a rly well planned one) that was not good. i loved every one. except the geodude but whatever. my least favorite part is they got 8th. So... ya... (ps my favorite face by only keyboard: tt
Caeoltoiri chapter 8 . 11/19/2016
Holy shit, I did not see that twist coming- very well played, author. Very well played...
Guest chapter 8 . 10/5/2016
Ok, I was liking this fic... And then this and the last chapter just ruined it all. WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED!? I swear, if I had an account on tvtropes, I would say That YMMV for this. This ending just ruined it.
liojlkjioujl chapter 1 . 8/2/2016
kid shouldn't have wasted the antidote on Bulbasaur. It can't be poisoned. still 8/8
JetBlackDragon15 chapter 8 . 7/31/2016
A heartbreaking tale from beginning to end. Well done!
Redery chapter 4 . 7/24/2016
This is so sad.

Really ironic how all his pokemon are poison types though
Redery chapter 3 . 7/24/2016
It's not been a month yet!
Redery chapter 2 . 7/24/2016
Ahh poor Beedrill
Redery chapter 1 . 7/24/2016
Ah man that got my throat a bit dry and we're only at the prolouge!
DemICE chapter 8 . 7/9/2016
Just finished this and i have to say, kudos for your creativity. I simply loved this!
The Twilit Road To Nightfall chapter 8 . 4/22/2016
I cant describe the feels this gave me! And the writing is high quality, too!
badassumbreon chapter 8 . 3/29/2016
Well that was certainly a different story, but I quite liked how it was written. It really focused on the idea that starters are bred to be used for trainers, and the idea of what happens to them if their trainer dies is quite interesting and frankly something I hadn't particularly thought of before. The cast of Pokemon was also really well done, although I wish there was slightly more exposition at the end about the whole process, and maybe why Giratina even noticed the problem in the first place. Great job though! Certainly a well written, original story.