Reviews for No Antidote
Generic Magical Girl chapter 8 . 8/16
I can never look at a starter the same way again. Poor poor poison team. Marty's quite believable as an incompetent trainer too. Just what would you expect from a 10yr old without experience. I feel for him. And Bulbasaur! I wanna cry. Some might not like the ending but I do! The ghosts care! How ironic is that. And they had enough of League bullshit. Not suprising. Strong arming the League to stop the starte abuse! I aprove.

It's just sooo creepy and sad and painful and a whole load of mixed feels when Ivysaur settled with that Marty thing. How fucked are they in the brain? I get shivers.

Great job writing this.
Sad but good
Anonymous chapter 1 . 6/6
This one was so good that I absolutely had to leave a review.

I could see why many people enjoyed this work. Major discrepancies were weaved so elegantly into the story that I did not even give any a second thought until the twist came. Boy, that twist. It would make M. Night Shamayalan (apologies if I spelled that wrong) retire immediately had he read this. And that's not even the best part.

I felt emotionally attached to each of the characters in this story. Each one of them had a very well-written backstory with clear motives to help drive them along. Even more than that, I actually felt somewhat exhausted as Marty's condition progressively deteriorated chapter by chapter.

The only things that I could spot wrong with your writing are the confusing epilogue and the needless song lyrics closing each chapter. Otherwise, I'd call this story perfect and I encourage you to write more in this vein, even if I am almost ten years late to the draw.

...I still have no idea how I coaxed myself into writing a review for a fan-fiction of all things.
Lone Warrior Ersh chapter 8 . 6/6
There is no antidote! OMG...
Lone Warrior Ersh chapter 7 . 6/6
I never expected it to be like this! What a plot twist!
I have been mind f&£ked! Just wow! I felt so many emotions, them feels. I cried, I feeling cold right now.
Lone Warrior Ersh chapter 3 . 6/5
My God... this story is beautiful and very sad. I'm already depressed... the end is near and there is no stopping it...
ultraguner chapter 8 . 5/3
A nice read. Really interesting to note how soft the blows were delivered in story.
VRainbow chapter 2 . 4/10
I love the emotions this has made me feel so far, I can sympathise with Bulbasaur, but at the same time feel awful for Beedrill, he doesn't know!
I like it!
Appna chapter 2 . 3/28
I know this is old but, this is special lol so many ethical dilemmas one after another, the relatable attributes of the characters. Their vulnerability and aspirations regardless of said vulnerability. It just feels so hopeless, but I keep hoping. Well done.
Appna chapter 1 . 3/28
Wow, I already care. I’m invested. Great work!
avidreader-everafter chapter 8 . 6/28/2017
This story is so dam dark I can't see past it. Very well written thought and it is an interesting premise. However dark it may be it was an enjoyable read. Best of luck . Everafter
httpkirby chapter 8 . 6/18/2017
... Wow, this fic was something special and unique. I don't think I'll ever forget it. Great work.
httpkirby chapter 4 . 6/18/2017
...what the hell? I'm crying...
DRAGONWORKS chapter 8 . 6/15/2017
This story has been great! Kudos to you for writing this.