Reviews for No Antidote
Darkerby chapter 4 . 1/24
while i like this story, its a little too dark for me right now. ill come back later.
Charkid17 chapter 7 . 12/28/2021
To this day reading this ending still brings tears to my eyes. I would love to see a sequel or an alternate ending or something of that sort. Thank you.
Guest chapter 8 . 12/7/2021
Ive come back to this story after over a year. Once again 10/10
SaadtheConjurer chapter 8 . 7/23/2021
Okay, I accept this story as a solid win.

I had my doubts in it for a couple of reasons. There wasn't much use of setting to keep the story grounded, allowing for some scenes to be in a white space. Also, the middle portion (after Ekans shows up) was hard for me to stay immersed in; it felt a little dry and confusing.

But it's a good story all right. I was unsatisfied with the events of the story, but during Chapter 6 everything began to come together in a beautiful way. Twists were set up and executed in surprisingly impressive ways, especially ones I should have foreseen - I should've known there was something up with Bulbasaur drinking an Antidote at the start of the story.

The finale was a bit hard to swallow since it technically had the givings of what must be the strangest ex machina I've ever seen, but given the circumstances and also how the Chapter 8 epilogue brings the whole story full circle, I feel it was the bittersweet end it deserved.

Oh, and the characters were done well - their backgrounds and motives felt a little narrow, but went very deep. Just from them, I can tell why people recommend this fanfic so much. I'm sure to take notes on this for my own fictional works.
Charkid17 chapter 8 . 7/2/2021
Damn
Guest chapter 8 . 4/11/2021
Gave me chills, excellent writing and concept (and characters)! Feel like you should’ve just ended it at the ending, but the epilogue/denouement adds something different so fair enough.
Steele S. Publishing Company chapter 8 . 3/28/2021
I haven't read this since I was a teen, and it is still one of my favorite fics. Beyond that, it's one of my favorite pieces of literature. Such spellbinding writing, vivid character voices, and what a premise! It's morbid. It's macabre. It's magnificent.

If you ever need a beta, let me know. I'd love to get in on the ground floor of anything even close to this. And, if I haven't made it painfully clear, well done!
U gay as fudge chapter 4 . 11/28/2020
Funny, he has a team full of poison Pokémon, the thing that’s killing him. Hope he keeps finding Poison types.
U gay as fudge chapter 2 . 11/28/2020
I’ve only been more mad at 1 starter in my life. The one from another fanfic where the charm Andre nearly killed the animal.
Guest chapter 8 . 9/13/2020
It's been ages since I've read this and I've got to say it's qaulity still holds up well. Fics that do that are hard to find. (By the way, did you know this has a TV tropes page?)

Amazing job.

10/10
ReefKeeper chapter 8 . 8/26/2020
The clear amount of thought and preparation the seems to have gone into this story is inspiring. Best character development and interaction I’ve seen in a Pokemon work. Thank you for your efforts.
Debojit chapter 8 . 7/4/2020
Wow.. u did a really good job there. Grammar good. Plot well structured. Good characters and their interaction. I like how the story developed layer by layer. In all this is the most positive review I have ever given anyone. Your story is really good :)
Xovercrazy chapter 8 . 6/19/2020
This story is fantastic in so many ways, great writing, I pulls you in and never let's go and I promise I'll never forget it or read other pokemon fics the same. but I all so curse cuz I've been ugly crying for the past hour and a half, which will likely continue for a while.
Viviene001 chapter 8 . 5/31/2020
Oh god.
Your’re awesome and i’m Dying.
C0rrupt3dSpy chapter 8 . 3/28/2020
incredibly disturbing at the end, but i loved that.