Reviews for No Antidote
avidreader-everafter chapter 8 . 6/28/2017
This story is so dam dark I can't see past it. Very well written thought and it is an interesting premise. However dark it may be it was an enjoyable read. Best of luck . Everafter
httpkirby chapter 8 . 6/18/2017
... Wow, this fic was something special and unique. I don't think I'll ever forget it. Great work.
httpkirby chapter 4 . 6/18/2017
...what the hell? I'm crying...
DRAGONWORKS chapter 8 . 6/15/2017
This story has been great! Kudos to you for writing this.
Vinylshadow chapter 8 . 5/21/2017
Hm...I can see why people like this story.
Nicely done.
Chandan chapter 1 . 5/9/2017
One of the most depressing fics I've ever read. Period.
Sana Lama Samaha chapter 8 . 4/25/2017
So it was the antidote all along! The poison was slow acting, but the antidote is what quickly incapacitated Marty. I didn't even notice that bit about giving an antidote to a poison type... Just bad decisions all around. This was amazing from start to finish. Honestly I would have found it funny if it wasn't so tragic.

I love how each pokemon has their own distinct character. I do feel sorry for Marty... He is a background character, and most of the time I forget he's even there.

The twist in the last two chapters really got me by surprise. I didn't expect the ghosts motives in possessing the trainer to save starter pokemon. It explains a lot about Bulba/ivysaurs personality. I think it's kinda amazing seeing ghosts take care of other pokemon this way... They seem to care more than humans do. :/ You would think humans would at least not send out young, vulnerable children into the wilderness... At least not without proper education and passing some kind of test, but no. This was a great read, and a real interesting and sad :( look at training from a pokemon's perspective.
Djcard chapter 1 . 3/15/2017
I dropped this story for whatever reason awhile back, happy I decided to pick it back up again!
mercurial ira chapter 8 . 2/16/2017
what the hell
nice
also didn't realise this had a TV tropes page
man this is dark
Mandriel chapter 4 . 2/1/2017
Ah, I'm starting to sense a pattern here. Bulbasuar is so paranoid about poison, yet everybody on Marty's team is a poison type... Well played, well played.
chow.staniscool chapter 8 . 12/30/2016
my brother forced me to read this. i dont usually read in the pokemon fandom but this story was simply amazing. i love how your story went. some people did not like the ending. i disagree. but it doesnt matter, its your story and i will support u (as if u need my support) the whole way. also my brother loves the quoteYou've poisoned their minds! And there is no antidote." i just love it. thank you very much for writing this art. this is just beautiful. (doesnt know how to end it) So... thx. Also, i dont think there is a character in this story (a rly well planned one) that was not good. i loved every one. except the geodude but whatever. my least favorite part is they got 8th. So... ya... (ps my favorite face by only keyboard: tt
Caeoltoiri chapter 8 . 11/19/2016
Holy shit, I did not see that twist coming- very well played, author. Very well played...
Guest chapter 8 . 10/5/2016
Ok, I was liking this fic... And then this and the last chapter just ruined it all. WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED!? I swear, if I had an account on tvtropes, I would say That YMMV for this. This ending just ruined it.
liojlkjioujl chapter 1 . 8/2/2016
kid shouldn't have wasted the antidote on Bulbasaur. It can't be poisoned. still 8/8
Jet-Nevermore-Dragon chapter 8 . 7/31/2016
A heartbreaking tale from beginning to end. Well done!