Reviews for No Antidote
Redery chapter 4 . 7/24/2016
This is so sad.

Really ironic how all his pokemon are poison types though
Redery chapter 3 . 7/24/2016
It's not been a month yet!
Redery chapter 2 . 7/24/2016
Ahh poor Beedrill
Redery chapter 1 . 7/24/2016
Ah man that got my throat a bit dry and we're only at the prolouge!
DemICE chapter 8 . 7/9/2016
Just finished this and i have to say, kudos for your creativity. I simply loved this!
The Twilit Road To Nightfall chapter 8 . 4/22/2016
I cant describe the feels this gave me! And the writing is high quality, too!
badassumbreon chapter 8 . 3/29/2016
Well that was certainly a different story, but I quite liked how it was written. It really focused on the idea that starters are bred to be used for trainers, and the idea of what happens to them if their trainer dies is quite interesting and frankly something I hadn't particularly thought of before. The cast of Pokemon was also really well done, although I wish there was slightly more exposition at the end about the whole process, and maybe why Giratina even noticed the problem in the first place. Great job though! Certainly a well written, original story.
polyPat chapter 8 . 1/9/2016
I read No Antidote a while ago. I just read this: /1150833/
and was reminded of it.
Roserade1 chapter 1 . 1/3/2016
This is such an amzing story!1!

So sad and so good!
Guest chapter 8 . 12/27/2015
wow. that was sad, shocking, amazing, and amazingly well-written
kill joy chapter 1 . 11/27/2015
Bulbasaur is a grass/poison type so they would never need an antidote. The trainer in the story killed himself for nothing.
MatchaMida chapter 8 . 11/14/2015
I . . . sorta got confused on the end. Ghost pokemon taking over trainers? That was a little abrupt BUT THAT'S JUST ME. I need to re-read it. But other than that, this is a really good pokemon fanfic, if not, one if the best. It had a reallly interesting plot, I mean, a trainer sets out for his journey for the first time and within two days, he's dying from an antidote and his two pokemon takes care of him. And then they meet other pokemon and it hits me they're all poison types. You've done a nice job concealing it. :)
Anon chapter 8 . 10/29/2015
Interesting. Bulbasaur was a starter, meaning he could imprint on any trainer, whether it was Marty, Ekans, or Haunter, but he couldn't be a trainer himself. It explains why he wasn't opposed to serving Marty's possessed body.
I suppose you could say that Ekans was ultimately trained by the ghosts, and was able to train the others thanks to that. But who trained the ghosts? Giratina? I suppose so, seeing as he planned so much.
Just a few of my thoughts. Great story, it's something I'll end up rereading. I wonder how much I missed?
budchick chapter 8 . 10/16/2015
Nice. I liked the premise of the story, thought I was going to read about Bulbasaur friends making it all the way to the league through trickery by themselves. Would've been a big surprise! When the end chapters started talking about a mysterious plan, I thought it was Mewtwo - he was a pokemon acting as a pokemon trainer, thought it was some philosophical idea of his. No, it's Giratina :P
Biancachu chapter 8 . 10/5/2015
I enjoyed the concept. It's a little unusual and had good writing.
231 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »