Reviews for No Antidote
Popful chapter 8 . 4/18/2014
This was quite a ride! I have to say, this really tugged at my heartstrings, and the ending was certainly... Weird, but technically a happy-ish one. The twist was entirely unexpected, but it made perfect sense. It just goes to show, sometimes a tragedy has to happen before things can improve for everyone else.
Pokekid543 chapter 1 . 4/14/2014
Still one of my favourites :]
Fira Jones chapter 8 . 4/10/2014
This... This is so wonderful. You have made my day. I would love to see a sequal to this, or somebody doing another fic in this universe...
Sugarflier chapter 1 . 4/4/2014
I've only just started this and that was absolutely heartbreaking ;-;
Draco Oblivion chapter 7 . 3/16/2014
Wow, just getting over how emotional Marty's pseudo death was when you use a ghost to reanimate his corpse. An emotiional roller coaster :/
Draco Oblivion chapter 4 . 3/16/2014
Wow, this is such an intense sad story, and the irony of having a team full of poison types just opens the flood gates :')
Jestie Uchiha chapter 8 . 2/15/2014
I liked it a lot. Your epilogue was great. I loved your characters, plot, and pretty much everything else.
Guest chapter 6 . 2/3/2014
This is all so ... Tragic. And to think, it all began from a simple misunderstanding. ID love to say I realised it earlier, but I didn't.
teithant chapter 2 . 2/1/2014
That's terrible! I understand bulbasaur's point of view, but still...
dragoncreators chapter 8 . 1/21/2014
I loved this story, it's tragic, and horrible and adventurous. I loved the characters, even Marty, and I loved what the Pokemon were doing... It was a beautiful story, and i am cheering for the Pokemon and you!

Aurora
dragoncreators chapter 4 . 1/21/2014
TT -TT it's so sad, and beautiful...
FantasyFreak475 chapter 8 . 1/21/2014
This was a good one. Well thought out, and a good idea of what goes on within a pokemon's mind. Interesting concept and I like the characters. Good story.
Guest chapter 2 . 1/1/2014
Oh my god. Weedle's reaction to Bulbasaur attacking him got me. I feel like I never want to hurt a wild pokemon again.
MrTruth chapter 8 . 12/30/2013
Very interesting story. I was very disturbed by the theme you presented in the death of trainers. It's a farcry from what the games and anime would have us believe. However, it presents a more realistic scope in viewing the Pokemon universe. I thoroughly enjoyed it. I wish Gamefreak and Nintendo would release a Pokemon game of this darker, grittier, more realistic nature targeted at an older audience consisting of the franchise's original fans. Keep up the good work.
RoxaShadow chapter 8 . 11/27/2013
Wow... how are you such a good and creative writer? is your level of skill even possible? are you an alien?
193 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »