Reviews for No Antidote
lalalala1 chapter 4 . 6/21/2014
Marty is giving up something that he doesn't even remember anything about? Hm...
lalalala1 chapter 3 . 6/21/2014
Is Marty dying (again?)? I like how Bulbasaur was about to attack Starmie, when Starmie and the gym leader are actually calling off the battle and going to Marty's aid.
lalalala1 chapter 2 . 6/21/2014
Why is Bulbasaur being so mean? This Beedrill won't attack him... Those bad memories must be what's causing it.
lalalala1 chapter 1 . 6/21/2014
Bulbasaur's a Poison-type, it can't get poisoned... I like the story, though. The concept is amazing. A trainer's loyalty to his Pokémon costs his brain, the Pokémon wants him to fulfill the promise along with him (even though he probably doesn't remember the promise), it's just amazing.
Adeptis chapter 8 . 5/30/2014
Good Story.
HeroFiend chapter 1 . 5/16/2014
I LOVED this story. Honestly, I actually grew attached to the different personas you drafted throughout the chapters, and I don't grow attached easily.
Personally, I will have liked to see their journey to the very end, rather than a conspicuous 52 months later. No worries, though, the ending represented everything you have presented us so far. A change in pokemon.
The love and adoration a starter pokemon feels towards its trainer, and the bystander opinions of other pokemon in the world. Kudos to you for capturing that notion in a completely novel way. I hope you will return to Fan Fiction again, and churn out an equally amazing piece of work once again. Keeping my fingers crossed for that!
rianifitria chapter 8 . 4/23/2014
Holy shit... I mean, seriously, this is a damn good story, and I wasn't even a fan of pokemon.

I like the way you make it from Bulbasaur's point of view. A few of Marty's action before he just gave up made him looks incompetent, but I chalked it off to severe amnesia.

It's a very nicely plotted stories. I also like the flashback of the disastrous day with the added comments from what Bulbasaur had heard along the way. It really showed a good planning, or at least a good recall of what had been written.

Several time I was in tears actually. Lol.

I half expected a Disney happy ending. Marty cured by Girantina and they lived happily ever after as the champion of Pokemon league. But I think Girantina conspiring with the ghosts to make zombie pokemon trainers is the more epic ending. Really, really great and novel.

I salute you.

Cheers,
Rian
Some guy chapter 1 . 4/19/2014
I was kind of half expecting Giratina to put on a suit and start talking about how his employers want to offer Venusaur a job.
Popful chapter 8 . 4/18/2014
This was quite a ride! I have to say, this really tugged at my heartstrings, and the ending was certainly... Weird, but technically a happy-ish one. The twist was entirely unexpected, but it made perfect sense. It just goes to show, sometimes a tragedy has to happen before things can improve for everyone else.
Mr. Lesbian chapter 1 . 4/14/2014
Still one of my favourites :]
Fira Jones chapter 8 . 4/10/2014
This... This is so wonderful. You have made my day. I would love to see a sequal to this, or somebody doing another fic in this universe...
Sugarflier chapter 1 . 4/4/2014
I've only just started this and that was absolutely heartbreaking ;-;
Draco Oblivion chapter 7 . 3/16/2014
Wow, just getting over how emotional Marty's pseudo death was when you use a ghost to reanimate his corpse. An emotiional roller coaster :/
Draco Oblivion chapter 4 . 3/16/2014
Wow, this is such an intense sad story, and the irony of having a team full of poison types just opens the flood gates :')
Tobalerone chapter 8 . 2/15/2014
I liked it a lot. Your epilogue was great. I loved your characters, plot, and pretty much everything else.
201 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »