Reviews for No Antidote
Guest chapter 6 . 2/3/2014
This is all so ... Tragic. And to think, it all began from a simple misunderstanding. ID love to say I realised it earlier, but I didn't.
teithant chapter 2 . 2/1/2014
That's terrible! I understand bulbasaur's point of view, but still...
dragoncreators chapter 8 . 1/21/2014
I loved this story, it's tragic, and horrible and adventurous. I loved the characters, even Marty, and I loved what the Pokemon were doing... It was a beautiful story, and i am cheering for the Pokemon and you!

Aurora
dragoncreators chapter 4 . 1/21/2014
TT -TT it's so sad, and beautiful...
FantasyFreak475 chapter 8 . 1/21/2014
This was a good one. Well thought out, and a good idea of what goes on within a pokemon's mind. Interesting concept and I like the characters. Good story.
Guest chapter 2 . 1/1/2014
Oh my god. Weedle's reaction to Bulbasaur attacking him got me. I feel like I never want to hurt a wild pokemon again.
MrTruth chapter 8 . 12/30/2013
Very interesting story. I was very disturbed by the theme you presented in the death of trainers. It's a farcry from what the games and anime would have us believe. However, it presents a more realistic scope in viewing the Pokemon universe. I thoroughly enjoyed it. I wish Gamefreak and Nintendo would release a Pokemon game of this darker, grittier, more realistic nature targeted at an older audience consisting of the franchise's original fans. Keep up the good work.
RoxaShadow chapter 8 . 11/27/2013
Wow... how are you such a good and creative writer? is your level of skill even possible? are you an alien?
Crazed King chapter 8 . 11/2/2013
This is one one the most unique stories I've ever read. Ever.
Turnip the Scribe chapter 8 . 11/1/2013
THIS STORY IS TERRIBLE, ABSOLUTELY HORRIBLE, HOW COULD YOU EVEN DO SUCH A THING.

...

I mean every word of that. However, I mean it just as much when I say this story is jaw-droppingly good. It's fantastic. You're truly gifted as an author. Everything about this story marks it as high quality, and I don't say that lightly.

It's just that, I can't stop crying. I was bawling like a baby before it even hit the halfway point. Jeeze! And such a perfect ending! Creepy, yet...comforting? How is that even a thing? How did you make creepy yet comforting a thing?! Argh! My emotions are running haywire right now cause of the cute and the logic and the sad and the bittersweet and you ended it with hope, perfect.

Damn, you're good. Excuse me as I go get another tissue.
nobodyimportant122 chapter 8 . 10/18/2013
...But in hindsight; I'd recommend it to anyone.
nobodyimportant122 chapter 1 . 10/3/2013
This story is so sad...But so well thought out at the same time...So beautiful...But ugly in it horror and death. It's bittersweet...not fully spectacular and not fully disgusting...its...something else.

I can't actually put the conflicting emotions I had while reading this fic into words. Words like despair...horror...wonder...seem so shallow. Saying I love this fanfic would be and understatement...Saying I hate this fanfic would also be an understatement. When I finished this fic...I shuddered. I felt sickened yet amazed...happy yes sad...horrified yet strangely compelled.

You may take this review however you want...it could be a compliment. It could be spiteful. After reading this I'm not even sure anymore.
Waywardneko chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
This is... This is the first fanfiction I read. I found it looking for pokemon trivia... I read it almost four years ago.. and here I am, reviewing such a masterpiece. It is absolutely beautiful, a darker look at pokemon that I loved, and still do. it really changed my interests, and I am really glad for it. It is one of the most beautiful pokemon fanfictions I have read. I thank you, for paving a road for the wandering cat.

Waywardneko :3
PistolInTheArea chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
Ooooooooo-kay. Weird.
Kallios the Scholar chapter 8 . 8/27/2013
I really like this story. And I realize that I'm not saying much by that statement, but I do. I really like this story.

It feels short, even though it isn't. There isn't a huge amount of action, but the dialogue gives all the necessary information - and your story's conflict is more psychological than physical, anyway. The Bulbasaur, Zubat, Beedril, and Ekans are all unique characters, and I can appreciate that.

The conflict itself is also fairly, well... amazing would be a good word. It hasn't been done before, and it gives all of your readers something to think about.

Seeing as you've finished the story, I'm sort of running out of things to list in the review. Pretty good spelling and grammar, though I confess that in dialogue, I'm used to the apostrophes being INSIDE the quotation marks. Then again, this is a minor point.

Also, I kind of teared up just a little when Marty died. I wasn't particularly attached to him, but I loved Bulbasaur's utter devotion. You write amazing characters, and they interact with each other in very realistic ways that make me as a reader care about them.

And now I'm finished ranting.
201 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »