Reviews for Sensation Returns
Guest chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
So what are you saying - that Rilian and Puddleglum are gay?
MMB chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
Ok that was just wird are u going homosexul on me?
cap red chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
Firstly, do not listen to those negative reviews calling you sick, etc. It is a shameful attitude and has no bearing on the quality of the fic. You have written a lovely little story, which seems to hold everything that it needed to. Nothing more needed to be said. The language was beautiful and engaging. I particularly liked the section which described the scent of Puddleglum. He being so much of the outdoors gave a brilliant reason as to why Rillian might be attracted to him.

You very much stayed true to the characters, and whilst I personally had never given thought to Rillian's sexuality, you utterly convinced me of the relationship when reading the story, so well done there.

I also liked that you didn't feel the need to go into the details of them being together. Their emotions were so heightened, i think, that anything extra would have cheapened the piece.

Anyway, it really is an excellent story, and it's a shame so many people disparage it because it explored a possible Narnia that they don't agree with. I loved it though.

Cap ;)
Nernia fan chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
Obviously, you're a sick perverted person, or else I read this wrong. Since nothing is wrong with my eyesight I choose the former. Really, This was sick. And all of the reviewers who like it need to be clumped with this sick guy. Since when is there a rilian/puddleglum relationship. Clearly, to any real narnian this is a travesty.

Yours truly,

One disgusted Nernian fan
Anidori-Kiladra chapter 1 . 12/29/2007
Interesting and bizarre. I like it.

~Ani
The Little Author that Could chapter 1 . 8/29/2007
I say it was a very good story. Just nice plot, and really good writing, and pretty good at keeping the characters' personalities!

I don't like the pairing, but if you do, that's your own personal choice. I'm really not liking all those people who are going "Ew, gross!" To hell with them!
merryb chapter 1 . 10/24/2006
You know, Puddleglum isn't like that in the book. But this isn't the book!
staysweet1214 chapter 1 . 7/5/2006
Yuck!
Mrs. Tumnus chapter 1 . 1/14/2006
Well, remember what Puddleglum said in the Silver Chair after Jill hugged him: "Well, I wouldn't have dreamt of her doing that. Even though I am a good-looking chap." We all know you're uber sexy, Puddleglum. Don't rub our noses in it. After all, we all can't have a prince as our bedmate. :) Although I will admit I would never have imagined him and Rilian.
kate chapter 1 . 12/27/2005
You're sickening.
Becki3 chapter 1 . 12/19/2005
HA. I knew if I searched long enough I would find slash!

Quite enjoyable and interesting pairing. And I adored the ending, perfectly sweet.

XD The reviews you've gotten for this cracked me up.
EricDal chapter 1 . 12/8/2005
...EW...EW...EW. OH GOD IT BURNS. MY MIND WILL BE SCARRED FOREVER
Rayven chapter 1 . 10/16/2005
Yum! It's great to see some C.S Lewis slash around here. I just love the way that Rilian sees Puddleglum; so natural and earthy.

Don't let the homophobes get you down!
Author Name Changed chapter 1 . 8/11/2004
lol. I think good old C.S. Lewis would spin in his grave at this story, but I find that I enjoy it. ;-)
Nevyn chapter 1 . 4/26/2004
O.o! *hehe* Um.. Okay. *laughs* Very unusual. I hope that you weren't flamed for this pairing. It's unsual but interesting too. And highly amusing. At any rate, good job. Keep writing, please.
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »