Reviews for Picking Up The Pieces
general zargon chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
Hmmm, seeing that one missing scene when the police force turned back, I kinda wonder how the Trio and Goliath reacted to Angela dating Matt...and how David dealt with that peronnel problem. . LOL! I really enjoyed this follow-up, but I kinda wish there was more follow-up...like Elsie asking Godzilla to give her and Niko some time alone so they could make-out or something along those lines. ;P What, you know it's going to happen eventually! Anyway, I really enjoyed this missing scene one-shot and the fic itself, so I hope you continue to write more of this series!
Bibliotecaria.D chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
Godzilla digging out the survivors made me fall in love with your series all over again. I just want to see Niko get some respect instead of fear, and his team getting him out of a tight spot really added to this little "missing scene" bit.
Mystikwriter chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
If its possible, these stories are just getting better! How is that possible!
Rachelle Ryan chapter 1 . 3/3/2003
I'd kind of like to see how Davy handled that particular personnel problem! Though he was probably estatic at actually having gargoyles on his payroll that well'd stay on his payroll.

I'd like to see how New York handles it's new definition of multi-racial, you kind of glossed over it in later boy would I like to see how the 'boys' handled the sudden increase in mating partners. Oh, and how people reacted to Matt's stuckness. Oh, and exactly how he handled it to and what he actually got from the gargoyle genes .

To conclude great follow up, just I wish there was more follow up!
Jason M. Lee chapter 1 . 11/3/2001
orororororororororo... .\.;;;;; talk about identity crisis... and i thought what Demona demanded of Puck when using Titania's Mirror on NYC was bad enough, turning all of those on Manhattan gargoyles. but this? some human and the rest gargoyles? oi, the media's gonna have a field day with that! *shakes head*
Andrea Marbry chapter 1 . 10/31/2001
Great job! It was nice to see our groups of Heroes helping in the clean-up, from the Ghostbusters curing the City, to HEAT digging out the victims at Solstice - and Godzilla having a ball for once, *not* being used for target practice while helping, and Chavez realizing what her city is facing in Demona. I say our heroes will find they aren't so alone as they may think!

Keep up the great work!