Reviews for JxHQ: In Dreams, She Waits
Caricature of a Witch chapter 1 . 11/18/2014
Awesome. I hate the idea of Joker being with another woman (though I like him with Batsy, if they're not all about kissing and stuff... eh, complicated), and surely Harley doesn't like it either, but, I don't know... this one is awesome. Love it!
DarkBrooks chapter 1 . 9/30/2014
Ahh so beautiful :')
meline387 chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
Sweet story. Made me cry with feels! : D loved it. Haahhaahaahhahhahhahhahhhaah aahaaahaahhaahhhhhhaahahahah ahahahahaahahahahahahahaahaa hahahahahahahahaahhahhahhah! Cheese :p
penthestory chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
D'aawww! TTTT So kawaii! Usually I prefer x Bats, but I think I can make an exception with this one!
VaraChan333 chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
I really loved this. I don't know why but I like seeing a vulnerable Joker...even if it is a bit OC. Very well done, good job!
Megan chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
luuuuuuuuuurve it
person chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
i think you did a brilliant job with Harley's character.
DustyDreamer chapter 1 . 10/16/2009
That was so poignant. Truly a really lovely fic, I adored the way Harley thought it through and having them cry together was so beautiful, yet completely realistic to both their characters, especially as J was asleep :) Fantastic Job!
EvilsApprentice chapter 1 . 9/16/2009

This was fantastic. It was fluffy, but not sappy, and cute but not overly-adorable. At one point in the story I found myself pausing to try and imagine what the Joker looked like crying, whimpering for forgiveness, lonely even, and the sight almost made my eyes water. Great job. I'm a rather die-hard JokerXHarley fan, so you can imagine the distaste I have in there being anyone in the Joker's life aside from Harleykins. I mean, the whole Jeannie idea never made me feel jealousy on Harley's behalf because he couldn't even remember it. But the thought of him subconsciously pining for someone else rubs me the wrong way. But (and i hope this makes sense), that made the story all the better. It made me feel sadness and jealousy and love and hurt, and it was almost like I was experiencing the whole thing for myself.

Yay you!
Lynne Miao chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
Hello, princessebee, what's up? Wow. Just wow. I've read several of your stories, and they are all amazingly written. The precise word choices...the perfect and complex characterizations...the turbulence of Harley going in and out of both Arkham and the Joker's affection and wrath...and most of all, your awesome grasp of this twisted relationship. Your stories are full of emotion and seem to reach out of the screen and grab the reader. Believe me, people would kill to write like you. I mean it wholeheartedly. I wish that I could review all that I have read if I had the time.

But I'll start with this one. First of all, I noticed that the story was written around a quote: "Everyone else sees the Joker laugh. Only Harley has ever seen him cry." You not only showed the action of Joker crying, you also wrote about how honored Harley felt to be that only one, how precious that knowledge was, how that fact alone kept her going in this uneven relationship.

The description was nicely active. I loved the description of the Joker grabbing Harley in his dreams; "his grip on her was fierce, even painful, and she felt herself swoon at the bliss of it" conveys a sense of delirium that Harley feels at his touch. Very engaging.

Emotion was definitely predominant in the piece. For example, you not only showed Harley's initial jealously/insecurity at hearing about Rebecca, you detailed the thoughts going through her mind. "...she hiccoughed around her resolution – who could make her Puddin’ cry" esp. showed a sense of recognization that Rebecca had in some way moved the man whom she adored, and she did not like it.

I noticed that you have a few parenthesis in the story. In an informal message, inserting extra stuff in parenthesis can seem cute, but in a fiction piece it's more tacky and amateur than ya think. If you really have to include the info, please put in its separate sentence or clause.

Other than that, wonderful job! I'm incredibly impressed by both your insight into this ship and your command of language. Keep up the good work!
OnlyANorthernSong chapter 1 . 11/7/2008
This was awesome! I love the Joker and Harley. I'm gonna go check out the other J&HQ you've done...keep 'em coming!
Literary Eden chapter 1 . 9/13/2008

You know, its difficult to keep track of what stories I have read by you and which ones I haven’t. And that's all simply because I started reading your stuff on and followed you over here, and I read so many stories about these two that I often forget the titles… not that you’re a typical writer to me, because that’s most definitely NOT the case. Anyway, I was avoiding this story simply because I couldn't remember if I had read it yet or not - but alas, I hadn't! As I discovered just moments ago by nearly falling asleep at work and scrambling for something interesting to keep myself awake with.

So, thank you for that.

Anyway, I'm sorry about the rambling (it makes you wonder why I didn't just delete it all, doesn't it?...)...

Wonderful job, once again. The dream sequence is perfect, and as usual, everyone is perfectly in character! So applause, applause!

I'm off to review… What is it... Quality Time? Yes, that's it... I think. I read it a little earlier... but I didn't get a chance to review.

Soo, see you soon!
Bella-Rose chapter 1 . 9/11/2008
Naw! Ain't that just the most misguided piece of cuteness! I liked what Joker said though "Dreams can be misleading" the irony of that is really amusing.
LadyLuckRogue chapter 1 . 9/5/2008
great story. I was always intrigued by that comment that Arleen Sorkin made about Harley and Joker. Its pretty cool to see a story based off of it :)
AngleFangz chapter 1 . 9/3/2008
Oh, wow. This fic was just magnificent. I love how you started with a quote, and built upon it- it was so insightful to read! Honestly, I think JokerxHarley is quickly becoming my OTP, and your fics (and site, by the way) are a big part of why I enjoy this pairing so much! They honestly have so much to offer- far beyond the constraints of a normal couple- and you really do a good job in encompassing that!