Reviews for Broken Promises
Tears chapter 40 . 9/6/2016
This was so heart broken that it made me cried so much even though I never cried before for a fanfic or a book
J chapter 19 . 9/6/2016
U just permanently scarred me for life
peacelovebre chapter 24 . 9/5/2016
AHHHH that was powerful! Felt like I was right there
peacelovebre chapter 19 . 9/5/2016
The alien line was too funny! Great story!
lilspark chapter 41 . 1/11/2014
Amazing story I was in tears over it and you re really brave to base it on your story my fanfictions are based on what I want with love as I've had my heart broken too many times again your amazing private message me my name is lilspark
wtf chapter 40 . 10/21/2012
This story was completely POINTLESS. Utter rubbish.
flower123 chapter 43 . 10/18/2012
SEQUEL! :D
shar76 chapter 43 . 10/18/2012
What if you do the sequel like 'What dreams may come' where at the end Robin Williams character and his wife were reborn?
kitkatlang chapter 40 . 2/5/2012
Well I really hate the ending. I no it was logical and whatever. It does make sense but I still hate it. I loved the everything else though. I am just one of those people for happy endings :). I don't mean to diss you or your story. I did enjoy this story...a lot. I enjoyed how you pointed out it was fiction in some of your authors notes, I hate when people are like "this isn't realistic " :) great story!
Lamiya chapter 40 . 12/31/2011
A powerful story that had my emotions going from laughing to crying. My gut was clenching through the whole thing.

A great love story with a sad ending. I am beyond words with this. Great Job!
ama2978 chapter 40 . 9/20/2011
Although I may not like the ending, I found it to be an interesting story. I like that it was different from other stories I have read. Thank you.
ama2978 chapter 6 . 9/20/2011
Enjoying the story so far. It's a quick read. Off to read more. Thanks.
TeamEdward1 chapter 40 . 7/9/2011
I've just re-read this story again, I read it before whilst you were writing it and I looked back at my reviews, I was so enthusiastic that I had to read it again. I started it tonight and I've just finished. And although I knew what was coming the ending still brought a few tears to my eyes! I laughed at the funny parts and still wished that Bella wouldn't go home at Christmas.

It is an amazing story, and thank you for writing it.

Kittyreid chapter 40 . 5/24/2011
great story, unexpected ending , i enjoyed it
TisVeryUnfortunate chapter 40 . 12/27/2010