Reviews for Again?
The.Ocean.Shadow chapter 1 . 4/20
instead of breaking scenes with those annoying numbers try a line break. Choose past tenses or present tenses but don't use both.
melinda halliwell chapter 8 . 4/8/2010
hey i think u should put them in there i think it would be awesome and like have them come back in time the same time as the boys and sam dean chris wy save piper and the babies from dieing and them like a couple a of secends after they get back to the manor the future girls of pipers come back to get chris wy sam and dean and like chris and the other form the future have memores come flooding back to them and all kinds of sibling fighting and bonding happens ya that wat i think and i just some suggestens k well bye ha:)
melind halliwell chapter 8 . 3/26/2010
so 4 names here are some pandora katie halliell payton nicole halliwell prue melinda halliwell of course and others paris jewel halliwell phonix grace halliwell just some names any way i like love ur storys hahahahaha any way so ya bye
WarwomanWay chapter 3 . 4/21/2009
it's funny so far i like it keep going
lizardmomma chapter 8 . 10/30/2008
I think the first thing we need to do is tell Leo about the triplets and then Wyatt and Chris need to spill the beans about whether or not they have 3 little sisters. Cause from the fainting, I'm not sure that they do. Bringing in Sam & Dean sounds like a good idea, but I think it should have a specific reason behind them, like a demon hunt or something.
Courtney chapter 8 . 10/29/2008
I think you should do a story about supernatural with a little sister
lizardmomma chapter 7 . 10/13/2008
I was laughing along with Piper, everyone is fainting...classic. Great job.
SUZITROUBLE chapter 7 . 10/12/2008
I do like that name Prudence. How about Patricia for mom and Priscillia for the 3rd name
LucyCelticPrincess chapter 7 . 10/12/2008
I love the fact the boys went shopping with Piper, and then fainted love it...

P names are hard to come up with here are few

Parker

Pepper

Petra

Presley

Pricilla
Stepheyy chapter 7 . 10/10/2008
NICE! Leo would Faint!
Charmedfam chapter 6 . 8/18/2008
Triplets! That is so amazing. Nice job!
lizardmomma chapter 6 . 8/18/2008
patricia marie

prudence melinda

pamela grace

very good job, I like the twist with triplets.
charmedones65 chapter 6 . 8/17/2008
i love the story and i like Prudence Melinda, Pandora Alexis, and Patricia Paley
Mystery-Lizzy chapter 6 . 8/17/2008
Wow triplets. I didnt see that one coming :D:D I Love it.

I liked the chapter, I hope you ride more soon.

And what about these names

Prudence, Patricia, Penelope, Pearl, Pandora, Melinda, Charlotte, Patience, Paley, Precious, Phylicia

Greets. Mystery Lizzy