Reviews for As Time Stops
Scherherazade chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
I like this. It was well written and you really conveyed the emotions of the characters very well. It ended somewhat unresolved but although I'd like to believe they will be together it isn't necessary to end it that way.
TexasDreamer01 chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
If this is what got run over by a bus, then it would be extremely impressive if you could top this. The fluff is just adorable (and throwing in Toph is always a bonus). XD

brittney
janedoe401 chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
"Stop leaving," he whispered, his voice sounding strangled in his throat.

Ahhhh! Felt my heart constrict a little at that bit. Lolz! Toph rules!
Ashra Blitzgeschwind chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
Wow, I really love it. It come over quite realistic. Couldn't stop reading!

However, please read over some parts, because sometimes you switch from past tense to present, which is confusing and a bit annoying especially with all the emotion in it. :)
Lealfaithful chapter 1 . 12/5/2008
Haha, im the middle it was like "this is a romance story WTF r u doing here toph!" but it very hilarious
HeartofFire-SoulofWater chapter 1 . 8/23/2008
This made me cry.

So, so amazing.
Oliviax3 chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
PSH, if a bus ran over THIS (!) then I'd wish for a dream-crushing bus anyday. But anyways, I thought it was very heartwarming and beautifully written.
Vampire Miko 159 chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
I really liked it!

To cute!
missCeilidh chapter 1 . 7/17/2008
Cute!
onceuponachildhood chapter 1 . 7/14/2008
*laughing* If that's your brain gone soft you must be a super-genius! XD
silver moon droplet chapter 1 . 7/13/2008
wrrfjopqeujwoesrgtjserlgtkrsd

eat'fjksklrgjweropylholey

wlqkjfiwelkf.

fiwelhfjhsrigj9porgirpogh-peth./

enuhswdghbjkehsijkthwerigtjw!

in conclusion you are a zutara

godess thanks for playing -dies-

i love this so hard. so very. very hard.

of course joor descrip was amazing - but

toph in this owns and LOLZ. THE ENDING.

SQUIGGLE MY JIGGLE LO.
Phoenix Wingz chapter 1 . 7/12/2008
XD Well I have to admit that I got confused on some parts. It is still a nice oneshot nonetheless D
Lunamaria chapter 1 . 7/12/2008
... HOW DARE YOU? HOW DARE YOU SAY THAT TO ME?

*dies* How am I supposed to feel when my epic-wifey Suki, who, btw, is a billion times better at writing than I, hates this amazing piece? YOU JUST DESTROYED EVERYTHING I HAVE WORKED TO PUBLISH! ... This is amazing, and I can't believe you hate it. You're Zuko and Toph are, hands down, your best Avatarverse characters-you write them so beautifully, Suki, without taking them out of context in the least.

This was just so full of win that I can't give you an amazing review to match. You'll grow to love this oneshot though, trust me. BUMAI ftw. Also, WE ARE SUCH AVATARDS.

- courtney (fav'd)
tomboy14 chapter 1 . 7/12/2008
I don't think it got run over by a bus! I think it was really good!

I liked the idea that it was centered on Katara pining over Zuko, not the other way around. It suited better with your writing style.

What's crazy was that while reading the part of the turtle dugs diving for food, I swear I head ducks squacking. But they're not out at this time of day. You made me get so into the story I started imagining the sounds to realistically! D

Amazing job, and I look forward to your final entry for Zutara Week tomorrow!