Reviews for A Lover's Brawl
Re reading this chapter 19 . 11/18/2014
Hello! I stumbled across this story a while ago. I re read it today and still find it fantastic! Though I'm wondering what happened, Its 2014 so I'm just wondering :( If you are sick, or unfortunately worse, I wish you the best! Just know that I am waiting here eegerly waiting for you! :D
Agafa Shelly chapter 12 . 10/17/2014
Lol pit keeps scholding toon link XD
Agafa Shelly chapter 9 . 10/17/2014
So cute when pit bounced back to authority xD
Victoria3 chapter 19 . 10/11/2014
Hi!
I fluffin' love your story!
I can't stop reading. Please post the next chapter. I'll probably die if it would take to long... Soooo please
Oooowwh and i have a question: when are Pit and Link getting it on? ... Sorry i just had to ask that :3
PIT x LINKNESS!
Izumi-nyu-FTW chapter 19 . 8/12/2014
I really really love it ,your job is amazing, please you can continue ?, or even say why you did not follow :c, hope you are well.
nightshade002 chapter 19 . 6/17/2014
I was just wondering, are you going to continue this? I really like it and I hope that you do decide to continue, but it's been four years, so I think you'll understand why I am asking.
Skydancing Dragon chapter 9 . 3/8/2014
"Ike will fuck things up sooner or later!"

Whoa, blunt :) But then again, all of my friends say that I'm blunt but sharper...so I'm okay with it. I don't really know how to feel about Ike: I like him in that he tries his best to make his lovers feel good, but I hate him because he cheated...

...GACK! I'm not going to contemplate anything.

Motherly Pit? It's new, but I like your characterization :D Keep it up!
Sheogorath chapter 19 . 1/10/2014
When will the next chapter be up? If this fanfic isn't dead, well, I hope it isn't.
Skydancing Dragon chapter 18 . 11/17/2013
'It's so beautiful outside... It's like heaven's come to Earth.'
'...throw snowballs and make snow angels..."

I don't think Marth realized that he referenced Pit twice by pure coincidence. *giggles*

I think everyone deserves love. Roy...hopefully, you can find your destined one. Your soul mate.

This is a great story, by the way...please don't give up. Or I'll bean you on the head with the butt of a sword. Maybe I'll use Ragnell. Of course, I wouldn't be able to hold it...
Mr. Anonymous chapter 12 . 1/9/2013
Hmm, interesting story. It really is. But apparently, you can't execute this plot without characters acting OOC. I mean, seriously. Who makes Marth like some girly- man? Why is Pit the battered housewife? And why is Link all "blushukawaiidesu"? C'mon man, at least give them some chest hair to prove their men. Also, the whole "Hare, Hare Yukai" scene didn't sit well with me, it seems too, weebish, for a serious fic. In fact, I doubt they even know that much about anime, so that scene isn't needed. And there are a few grammar errors here and there, but that's all I have to say for now.
RegisteredAccount chapter 19 . 12/7/2012
Why didn't I ever read this before? Man, it's so awesome!
Though I really am against Yaoi stories (besides NessXLucas, NessXToonLink and LucasXToonLink), this one is good. I am really hoping for the next chapter to come soon.
VanillaSugarBae chapter 11 . 9/9/2012
Marth reading Romeo and Juliet made me laugh my ass off. It made me sad when Ike went to Marth's dorm. Grr
K9 chapter 10 . 8/25/2012
Good story, I love it! And Choice A
VanillaSugarBae chapter 14 . 8/5/2012
I played Brawl on me as Link and Pit my team mate on level 9 and Marth and Ike on level 1 on the other team hahahahahaha so fun
VanillaSugarBae chapter 8 . 8/4/2012
Coming on to Toon Link now, Ike? Damn three guys now? And one is a child look alike of his (supposed to be) only lover? Smh good chap