Reviews for Key Pieces!
Chibiscuit chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
Hehehe, nice little story. I suddenly remembered this part. I thought it was so funny how the battle message kept telling me 'You can't pick that up!' during the fight with Zegram.

"Shut up! If I want to pick up Zegram, I'll pick up Zegram!"

"Okay that came out... so very right!"

Thanks for reminding me of that wonderful moment and for the nice little read!
Reborn Dog Demon Girl chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
YAY a zegxjas story! i've been waiting for someone to write for this pairing (i've been working on my own stories too). this is a very good story. hope to read more in the future ;)
Fr3ya chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
I just looking for some storys about rogue galaxy. There are only two in the rogue galaxy section, two storys! that hardly does such a great game justice!
FalconMage chapter 1 . 10/30/2008
Looky! A rogue galaxy fic and this is between Zegram and Jaster. XD. I don't see those two together much but I think this might change. This is quite nice for starters. Oh and for a note, there IS already a fandom for Rogue Galaxy. I've found it and there a story there already. It's only one but you might wanna put this fic there. Hey, if it's possible. Can you continue with this? You can put this up as a short story or drabbles. That's gonna be amazing.

I've gone through some rogue galaxy stories and I was just wondering why nobody had ever written a story about that amazing game but I was wrong. They've opened the fandom. Check it out...
C.Janeway chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
Ohmygod! I have been playing Rogue Galaxy now, and I've been thinking ZegramXJaster all the way, even if Kisala gets the dumb sissy ass Passion attack, and like ohmahgodz! This piece of fiction was fawesome! Just right! Because it portrayed Zegram as how he wanted to portray himself, even though we found out from his dead girl that he's the biggest softie, and Jaster? Innocent and virginal much? Even after those nights mentioned? LOVEYOU!