Reviews for Jasmine Scented Dreams
Dalisay08 chapter 7 . 11/22/2016
this is great hope you find time to continue this
Purtisharma5 chapter 7 . 10/25/2016
This is just too cute. You have to update even if it has been seven years.
ravenrogue chapter 7 . 12/3/2014
i love this story. Pls continue
kandita chapter 3 . 8/1/2014
Seriously, Sakura needs to get over the Uchiha. Otherwise, just let him cheat in Hinata with her and then let him worry about the consequences after they wake up...

Besides that good so far...
SasuHinaLoverx33 chapter 1 . 9/17/2013
OMG ! You Should Update Soon!(:
I'm Super Curious , Now . LOL.
This Is Like One Of My Favorite SasuHina Fanfics cx
kandita chapter 7 . 4/21/2012
Please update soon
akira chapter 7 . 8/3/2011
aawww., i really hope you will continue this fic., preferably sometimes soon., this fic is so good., and i like your writing style., there are subtleties here and there, which i greatly enjoy and appreciate in a story, especially when the pairing is one like SasuHina, characters that are known being reserved & shy., one thing i really like about this fic is, even though it's an arranged marriage with no love foundation, you didn't turn it into a depressing story., i love how you describe SasuHina interactions and relationship., how each of them determined to fulfill their roles and duties as husband and wife, even when they realize it themself that they don't love each other., but still, you managed to write the story seems fun and cute., i also enjoy the little stories about what's going on with Neji's and Hanabi's life., although, to be honest i still don't know how their stories connect with SasuHina., which lead me, again, to hoping you will continue this story, soon.,

i enjoy this fic immensely., i'll be looking forward to your updates., and thank you for writing this story so far., Ganbatte! _
in your dreams as well chapter 7 . 2/25/2011
Awwww this is really cute please update :)
LLL.HINATA.LLL chapter 7 . 8/2/2010
this is a really good story

update
Pablo Hirunata chapter 7 . 7/22/2010
Awesome. I love this story. Update..update..update..please,..
nwyd chapter 7 . 5/30/2010
hinata is so so so so super cute! sasuke is nice. :) love your story, please update soon!
SatiricFable chapter 7 . 2/10/2010
This is, quite possibly, one of the best married Sasuhina stories I've ever read.

I usually don't like fics involving marriage, they seem more boring than other fics, but this was really entertaining! I also like how you took they're relationship slow, instead of having them proclaim love within the first two chapters.

Everyone was in character, which made me really happy, because for some writers, jealous/heartbroken Sakura somehow translates to pyscho bitch Sakura.

Overall, really well written, and just a great story. I hope you continue this!
DAngel7 chapter 7 . 10/21/2009
I like it. I hope that you will continue this story sometime soon :]
math music reading chapter 7 . 7/20/2009
Oh dear, they had better hope that Sasuke returns early or that their child is born early. You said that they had to have an heir by their anniversary, not have one on the way. I love how sweet they are with eachother and I hope you update soon! You didn't have your own analysis of your fic as an A/N for this chapter so I hope you're already writing the next chapter. I can't wait to read the next installment!
math music reading chapter 6 . 7/20/2009
I actually liked your use of the Hinata tends a sick Sasuke scenario but I don't think it was very realistic. She's supposed to be a medic nin and even if that only invovles using chakra to heal wounds, she should have remembered the medicine. Oh well. Everything else was funny and I like that we got into Sasuke's mind a little bit more. Wow, it's been two months. The deadline's almost up.