Reviews for Crossing the Line
Ainsley Hibbs chapter 13 . 10/31/2009
Keep it cumming, er, I mean coming!
Medea Callous chapter 13 . 5/30/2009
Wow, what a great story! The first few chapters were such agony that it took me about 2 hours to read them, lol. I would read a sentence or two, then be so agonised with embarrassment on behalf of Eames, that I'd have to go read some email or watch TV or surf lolcats. Great work - if this is the end, it's pretty great, but if there is more to come that's awesome too!
Medea Callous chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
Wow, Mean Queen Eames... ouch! I can barely bear to read it.
cifan chapter 13 . 9/17/2008
wow - time for a cold shower!
LOCISVU chapter 13 . 9/17/2008
I'm so happy for them!
Metisse chapter 13 . 9/17/2008
You know, I don't smoke but after reading this chapter, I could very well take it up. LOL Now that was a great read. Please write more. :)
JackSam chapter 13 . 9/17/2008
Love it. Add more soon.
Lawnshark1 chapter 12 . 9/16/2008
So far, so...very hot! The only problem is the tit for tat comment in ch. 11 or 10. A Nicole Wallace line in the middle of a very B/A moment. Scary!
E.Helena chapter 12 . 8/29/2008
Simply great! Kudos for your ability to combine 'sexy' with 'funny,' as in this:

'Much of what Bobby was now muttering Alex couldn't quite make out. There was an "Oh, fuck" and an "Oh, God" and a fair amount of thanks given to her parents for the begetting of her...'

and this:

"I've waited a long time to get you naked and in bed, fantasized about it more times than I care to mention . . . sometimes even in meetings with Ross. Don’t ask..."

WONDERFUL smut (and I mean that in the best sense of the word :-)

Next chapter, please.

E.H
rmartin chapter 7 . 8/28/2008
Dior J'adore is exactly the type of fragrance I would expect from Eames. I like Forever and Ever personally, but anything Dior is right for her. Excellent pick in the details.
tooraf chapter 12 . 8/28/2008
A! That was amaizing! I laughed so hard. Monty Python of Love? Ahaha! Hilarious!

Ali:D
LikeCheapWine chapter 12 . 8/26/2008
*happy sigh*

This is great!
rindy713 chapter 12 . 8/26/2008
remarkable time for a discussion, but it was a good one. in their situation, hurting each other is inevitable.
RebeccaInley chapter 12 . 8/25/2008
This just keeps getting hotter! *Fans self*
JackSam chapter 12 . 8/25/2008