Reviews for Mistletoe
LetItFlow0992 chapter 1 . 6/24/2014
Keep it Takari thanks very much. Takari all the way.
FiDhysta chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
Aaaaawww so cute! Love it!

Poor Davis... XD

Fave!
Digidestined Dude 15 chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
Something tells me that davis ended up having to kiss jun before getting her mistletoe AHAHAAHAHAHAHAA
yori chapter 1 . 2/27/2009
haha cute story
InoLovesShikamaru chapter 1 . 6/5/2007
that was good..I thought it was funny...I mean comeon who wheres a mistletoe on there head! jeez
P.I.D chapter 1 . 3/10/2005
A wonderfully funny fanfic. I'd feel sorry for Davis if I didn't loathe him so much. (grr) But then again, I really only like Jou, so oh well.
cheesecakelover chapter 1 . 2/22/2005
that was awsome, and hillarious.
Someone chapter 1 . 9/10/2003
Well she *could* be with Davis, but after watching how he, Kari, and Tk acts on the show I'd definitely choose Takari.
AkaOkamiRyu chapter 1 . 8/24/2003
I love this story. Poor Dai! He's one of my fave but in my fics he never gets Kari cause I pair him with an OC. Anyhow this was pretty funny, specially when he's saying everyone who kissed him. Good job

AkaOkamiRyu
wutever chapter 1 . 4/13/2003
Perfect, just perfect! I was hoping for that exact thing to happen while I was in the middle of it. I loved it.
Furor chapter 1 . 3/25/2003
Heh heh... that was cute. Funny how Davis got kissed by everyone except Kari. Nice fic, I liked it. See ya.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/27/2002
That was so funny. I showed it to my friend and she thought it was funny too. It's becaue she's sort of going through the same thing. You know guy likes girl, girl doesn't like guy, instead girl likes other guy. Anyway great story. Feel sory for tk he had to kiss Davis.
Soratofreak chapter 1 . 11/25/2002
Ha Ha! Poor Davis. Oh well I like Takari's better anyway. But I feel so bad for Tai. He had to kiss Davis! LOL That was so funny. Keep up the good work.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/6/2002
It was a great story but i have to get one thing off my chest,

KARI WAS MADE FOR TK, NOT DAVIS!
Uknown chapter 1 . 7/22/2002