Reviews for Deny You Nothing
SleathyNinja chapter 1 . 7/13/2008
AW! THAT IS SO SWEET!
GoldenMoonlight17 chapter 1 . 7/13/2008
I hope you have a good vacation! Just Update as soon as you can! I really loved this one-shot! It was so cute.
Muse-of-the-Night chapter 1 . 7/13/2008
One word: aw! i
My Watercolour Romance chapter 1 . 7/13/2008
HI!

It's me, . .Tragedies - but I changed me name.

That was so cute! I love it when you write cute plot-less fluff. It's adorable. You rock. I'm going to have to start inventing adjectives to describe your fics.

Good luck with your dance - you'll kick major butt, I just know it!

- My Watercolour Romance (aka, The Writer Formerly Known As . .Tragedies)
765876587658 chapter 1 . 7/13/2008
Aww, that was so cute! I loved it! I can't wait for you to come back to update, but good luck at Nationals! Great job, once again!

~rain is my refuge~
joannefferteal chapter 1 . 7/13/2008
Really lovely. Although, just to say, you should have used the word "its" in the first couple paragraphs rather than "it's". "It's" should only be used when it's broken up into "it is". To say "its glow, its texture", you don't need the apostrophe.
winryrockbell2 chapter 1 . 7/13/2008
That was great! So sweet! Hope you have fun on vacation and do well!
Dark Winged Angel AnkokuSama chapter 1 . 7/13/2008
woah that is deep and beautiful

i rely enjoy ur writing

and this one was amazing

can't w8 for more when u get back
rain-waterfall chapter 1 . 7/13/2008
That was so beautiful! I absolutley loved it!

It was all so great!

Have fun on your vacation! And update when you get back!
iko chapter 1 . 7/13/2008
that was so cute :) i love it
edwardcullenissosexy chapter 1 . 7/13/2008
sorry your nervous, and that was wonderful and all, but its cruel of you to leave us. WE NEED ANOTHER REASON. actually, i was rereading eclipse the other day, and i decided that for bella to say that she loves edward more is a lie, and if edward was honest with bella about how he really loves her more, bella would be deeply hurt. they're just scratching the surface in your story. wow, that was harsh. sorry. i wa just mad at bella. my friend and i were actually arguing a few months ago about who loved who more, but she wouldnt read 13 reasons why. she says she doesnt like fluff. gr.
Mizra chapter 1 . 7/13/2008
Ohh... as breakable as a butterfly to him. That's an interesting, however deliberate, plot analogy. Soap bubbles, butterflies... it adds up to the fragility of their relationship, no matter how much they want it to endure.

*BTW, when I read this, I was listening to Norah Jones' 'Come Away With Me' and it FITS PERFECTLY. Try it. ;)
Oxygen.and.Cucumber chapter 1 . 7/13/2008
How old are you again? Because your writing is amazing. I love these oneshots you write, and I hope there will be lots more to come in the future.

Loved it. Need I say more?
gfhwdgkl chapter 1 . 7/13/2008
aw this was so cute. I loved it!
OliviaJane chapter 1 . 7/13/2008
Just lovely. Good luck at your dance competitions. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you.
97 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »