Reviews for Deny You Nothing
all time low high chapter 1 . 7/13/2008
good luck with your dance nationals thingy! as for the chapter, you always think of the most beautiful things that edward would really do. makes me want an edward! :(

his little lamb
Chasing.Twilight chapter 1 . 7/13/2008
That was sweet :]

Good luck with your dance nationals :]
caww chapter 1 . 7/13/2008
a butterfly story how cute.

good writing.

caww
mance-rayder chapter 1 . 7/13/2008
Aw, a butterfly! And then a BxE kiss!
latuacantante4him chapter 1 . 7/13/2008
Very sweet.
Kuroi Garyuu chapter 1 . 7/12/2008
Adorable one-shot! And no Twilight fic is pointless. :D Have fun on your trip and good luck in nationals! :D
SeeLJRead chapter 1 . 7/12/2008
Another excellent Entry.

Beautiful.

Good Luck at Nationals
The Duchess of Telmar chapter 1 . 7/12/2008
Aw

This isn't pointless! It's sweet fluff!

I happened to be lisening to a soft sweet song at that time, and me being so emotional I got teary-eyed!

Lopve your writing!
the.missing.chapter chapter 1 . 7/12/2008
Aww, Edward ... He's such a sweetheart. It's so typical of him to think that he could hurt a butterfly just by letting it touch him.

Just like all of your other stories, loved it. :D Good luck with your competition!
breazoocullen chapter 1 . 7/12/2008
Aww... that was so sweet and beautiful! I loved it!
Livy Alice chapter 1 . 7/12/2008
ARG! All of your stories are so very perfect! I almost feel like I like them too much because I desperately want to favorite them all.

I noticed that you have a knack for setting the mood perfectly. I could see this whole scene in vivid detail (even though you used minimal description). Hmm.. the vibe of this story reminds me a lot of Carlisle's chapter in "From Where I'm Standing". I could FEEL the warmth of it.

Silly, I know. I swell your head way too much.

-Livy Alice
BellaBaby2813 chapter 1 . 7/12/2008
so sweet! i love it!
InterruptedProgress chapter 1 . 7/12/2008
Aw. At first I was afraid you would have Edward kill the butterfly. That was a really cute one-shot.
PenName76 chapter 1 . 7/12/2008
Very cute. Good luck at nationals!
twilight1192 chapter 1 . 7/12/2008
THIS MADE MY STOMACH GO IN KNOTS! oh my gosh...it was the most amaizng fluff i've ever read..when i read the bare chest part...oh wow...i could have fainted man...you better become famous someday..i cant stop reading your stories
97 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 Next »