Reviews for Iris
Vivstar chapter 1 . 4/4
Wow. This is beautiful and well done. Love the song choice. It's perfect for Jareth.
StarWarsSkyrim51 chapter 1 . 9/8/2016
I liked it.
PrayerGirl chapter 1 . 1/22/2016
This was So sweet!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/22/2015
Oh this was quite nice, I'd have enjoyed this as the ending... sigh... 3 :3
Rogan Fan chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
I loved it! I can just see Jareth popping in on her now and then as she gets older though, or leaving her little trinkets to find.
CapriciouslyTerminal chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
This is great! I love Iris and think this fic is amazing!

Red
GreatThiefYatagarasuJR chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
Uwaaaaaaah this made me cry! Jareth loves her so much!
Mademoiselle Anime Amour chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
Well, usually the fics you like least turn out to be good. I thought it was pretty good, and I liked that whole symbolism at the end. I'm a sucker for the cliches. XD But, I don't know, reading something like this with the same premise actually never gets old. I loved reading this.
EmeraldRomance chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
This was lovely. It's the first of your work I've read...I'm very interested to read more. I loved that Sarah kissed him first for a change LOL. And Jareth was really quite sweet.
High Queen of Dreams chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
So sweet.
MissCourtneyC chapter 1 . 10/29/2009
any chance for a sequel?
thunderings chapter 1 . 11/18/2008
My favorite Labyrinth oneshot of all time. Seriously.

I didn't spot any grammer errors, everything flowed, and the characters were in character.

"Jareth could almost feel his heart breaking. He couldn’t even look at her anymore for he feared that he would start crying."

Ugh. I hate you. Thanks for making me cry here. I seriously felt my own heart breaking. Beautiful wording here! I could feel Jareth's pain! You showed me he was in pain, instead of just telling.

-Bitter Farewell
LeavingSiteSoon chapter 1 . 8/20/2008
Oh, cute! Yes, I think I like this one MUCH more than The Queen. It would be nice to her that she did, indeed, go back several years later. This is more like a start and the song is kinda something of a middle but not much of an end. Anyhoo, I really liked this one. I'd tell you to update, but this is a one-shot, so what good would that do? Oh well, you have a good one!
LadyVampyreMiya chapter 1 . 8/20/2008
Aww! This is soo sweet!

I'd love to read the sequal if there is one!

Beautiful!

XxoxX
elemental573 chapter 1 . 7/13/2008
OMG! That was absolutly beautiful! You should really really do a sequel to this...please please. And the inspirational song you used is one of my favorites(i love the goo goo dolls). Wonderfully done, kudos!