Reviews for Jeevan Rekha
Crazycally chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
wow Neji was being nice for a change
Midnight Insomniac chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
AWW! Neji can be so sweet in his own way :)

Keep writing!

~M.I.
Lioness Lazuli chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
I hope you don't mind my nit picking, but would it sound better if you wrote "It wasn't fair" while Tenten is thinking instead "It was not fair" since people usually shorten words... Ok sorry, I'm not making waffling, even though I really should just backspace this I'm going to submit it. Oh dear, I really sound like a phsycho. Sorry for this really werid review.
Mizily chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
Awww, I love this story. You captured her frustration well; I think we all feel like that sometimes, and Neji was IC but still sweet. Very nice job.
naash chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
that was fantastic. youre so creative. im having a great time looking at the stories youve wriutten, none has disappointed me so far
Lives-In-2D chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
Haha, as soon as I saw the title, I KNEW I had to read it. It was pretty good but very random...but then again, one-shots are pretty random xD

Jeevan Rekha..ugh. I don't really like Hindi words that much (I'm Indian) but there's another fic I saw "Masala Dosa" and I think India's roots are spreading in the world, heh! Sorry
hakumi6 chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
Aw... cute and fluffy *melts*
Karin Serendipity chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
Love this story! It is great and again I love the ending. The facts are accurate and I loved this story although I already metioned that!

Love

May-chan
GirlMood chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
I truly, truly despise pointless reviews. Still, that said, I find that don't have much to say right now, other than your fic 'made me smile'. I think, at least since I'm not feeling particurely wordy now, that should speak for itself.

Lovely job, hon. I'll be favoriting you now.
Pyromaniac-Girl chapter 1 . 7/24/2008
That was a cute fic.

It was nice of Neji to cheer Tenten up about her life line getting slashed.

I hope that you will have a good day!
KNO chapter 1 . 7/13/2008
Dude. The comment Neji made about if fate is determined by body scars or whatever, it made me think of his curse mark.

I probably sound stupid. You probably determined that when you wrote it, but still.

Very cool. Very neat.

:D

Another great one-shot. :)
Lady Rini chapter 1 . 7/13/2008
What Neji said to Tenten seems to be true.
LoveIsBlue chapter 1 . 7/13/2008
very beautiful :]

sweet and short, just perfect.

I hope you continue writing more on this couple :3