Reviews for Old Maid
reneet91 chapter 6 . 11/16/2010
I hope that you will put more with this story, because I like it, and I would like to see what Chelsea would do, I would like to see Chelsea find out that she would like to be with Raven instead, and go after her and get her back.

Renee Trail
Edin Dzeko 21 chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
i love this chaptr! keep up the good work. i love the line “He’s a nice guy, good sense of humor, biceps that are to die for, you know.”
S. L. Feola chapter 6 . 11/10/2009
AWESOME STORY! I CAN'T WAIT TO READ MORE!
Aya Rose chapter 6 . 8/29/2009
Gah! No... It can't be over yet, the story just started. Damn it. Please, if you just happen to get time in the future, think about rounding this one out.

Even with a bad ending, those are fun too. Raven is so close to revelation, but she hasn't hit it just yet.
Chelsea Van Der Pol chapter 6 . 5/8/2009
ok so first I don't know how I managed to note read this before but I am sorry Iand I'm glad I finally found/started to read this. You are doing such a great job really... I like the L word crossover and the spot-on reference to Jenny LOL the bet with Alice & Shane...classic... I obviously want Chrave I mean of course I do lol but I like the way you're writing things makes it all the more real and very good but this Steve dude? not a fan LOL ( he's keeping rae & chels apart ) ;)

seriously very good job will be wating to read when you update.
teriyakiskater chapter 6 . 5/3/2009
hmm, interesting. i hadn't thought that u would make it a crossover with the l word crew. but it does make things more interesting and i think that chelsea is going to either blow up at raven or give her the cold shoulder for a while. i really am looking forward to an update sumtime in the future.
Smilelysoul13 chapter 6 . 3/3/2009
please continue.
Smilelysoul13 chapter 1 . 1/23/2009
WOW...I LOVE this...it's really awesome. You should write more...like now...right now..and get Raven back or get Chelsea to come and get her.
ShadowCub chapter 5 . 11/15/2008
I like it, I almost forgot Tina,

keep Raven away from these freaks

especially Shane.
DrawingAngel Denise Walker chapter 5 . 10/31/2008
Awesome story and it's getting good. I hope to read more from you :D!
bobbymcbobbob chapter 5 . 10/29/2008
so... this story is great so far... and i will continue hoping you'll update more... cause i heart it so far.
littletrickstergirl chapter 5 . 10/28/2008
UPDATE SON!
Simone Louise Leggett chapter 5 . 10/26/2008
Just gotta say, I'm loving how you're putting the L Word in this... And can't wait for more. Pms.

-Simone
LaughLoveLive chapter 5 . 10/26/2008
TSR and The L Word? Can a story get any better than that? I can't wait for Raven to meet the ladies in West Hollywood! And if she crushed on one of them for a minute, I wouldn't be mad, as long as she made her way back to Chelsea.

You have the makings of a bonafide classic on your hands.
Middi chapter 5 . 10/26/2008
I feel bad for Raven, just upping and going. For a good reason, except of course Chels likes her too. Aiee, and stories can't all be happy go lucky. I like this story, and liked the chapter. Tina seems cool, and Jen seems very energized. Can't wait to read more.

Love Middi