Reviews for Forbidden Complications
sammiepie chapter 3 . 4/10/2009
aaww this fic was adorable

especially the first chapter. i loved his way of proposing.
rileyluvr13 chapter 3 . 8/3/2008
Aw! :) I love the name Hope. So pretty.

Both Hermione and Draco made me laugh in this one. Especially this line: “Why isn’t there a way to make this easier?” she asked. “I’m in a magic hospital. Surrounded by people who can do magic. I can do magic.”

Hehe. I just giggled when I read that :D Great update, post another as soon as you can! :P
Indyanna chapter 3 . 8/3/2008
I like this, it makes this series complete but leaves room for another series for your 47 other one-shots.

Will the oneshots be added on chapters or by themselves?
BabyDark chapter 3 . 8/2/2008
AW! That's so cute they named their baby Hope!
rock-the-casbah18 chapter 2 . 8/2/2008
Okay, first: AWH.

That was so adorable. I usually have this huge thing against weddings in fiction, but this was really, drop-dead sweet. I love how Draco proposed! And the 'no second thoughts' part. Too sweet. (:

Very good!
Megsy42 chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
AWW this was so cute! I loved it! I loved the bit with the coin especially. So good! Can't wait for more! D
Madame Tortilla chapter 2 . 7/24/2008
Aw, so very incredibly sweet :D I love how you portray them both; Hermione always freaking out about everything, worried about her big day, wondering about their diferences and how they got together; Draco's calm demeanour... simply amazing. keep going ;D
Madame Tortilla chapter 1 . 7/24/2008
Very good first chapter Absolutely sweet and wonderful! I loved it lots :D
Androktasia chapter 2 . 7/19/2008
Oh, wow. This has got to be better than mine is! I cannot write Dramione, because they are all starting to shout at each other and at the end one of them usually dies! I also have no idea where I am going on mine, but I am putting you on my story alert because I am wanting to know what is happening next time! I cannot wait for an update! I am also favouriteing you as an author.
rileyluvr13 chapter 2 . 7/19/2008
Wow... to be honest, I never really liked DM/HG, or the other way around. At all. But this... this is really, really good! Well-written. I think you captured Hermione's personality perfectly (something I have trouble doing), and the first chapter with the bet was very cute. Keep writing, I'm eager for an update :)
Indyanna chapter 1 . 7/13/2008
I like this it's cute. Upload soon?
fauves chapter 1 . 7/13/2008
I didn't understand it that much; either way they both marry each other right? You did a good job and I hope to more.