Reviews for spinning empty bottles
Melitza chapter 1 . 9/24/2008
I simply must comment on your shamelessness!

Just kidding. Very lovely piece of work. Your writing style is good - succinct, clean. Flows well. The line you used in the description (about the heart not being in the throat either) is a good one. Sasuke's emotional stuntedness is just right, but his little effort there makes it all worthwhile. Well done!
EWHH its Kenna chapter 1 . 8/17/2008
C: UGH. I CAN'T THINK OF ANY SUPER-AWESOME-SEXY-REVIEW. (at the moment.)

blech.

I liked it?

(Wow. That so wasn't an awesome-super-sexy-review.) :
Roses of Sharon chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
You know, dearling, I never have any idea what the songs you talk about are.

I think its a personal failing of mine.

And since you are just so good about reviewing my stories (seriously! Much love.), I just couldn't let this go by without reviewing it.

Because the summary was beautiful. (Um, that sounds really weird... like, I don't know... But it was. Yeah.) And I really, relaly like the ending. ANd the absolutely funniness. Hahaha. I mean, really, Darth Vader?
allurement chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
This was beautiful in all of its simplicity.

You didn't overdo it, like some Sasuke-returns!fics do, and Sakura's predicament in the beginning is so wonderfully relayed into words that I could almost feel her anguish and heart-break.

Tiger Priestess chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
Cute...
morallyambiguous chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
Great story, it's absolutely adorable, and I have heard White Houses, actually I was listening to it while reading this, conincidence.
shkh4ever chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
Oh, crap it's a one shot! You could write more. Think really really hard about more chapters. Please! Great job.
efil chapter 1 . 7/13/2008
simple. very in character for all of them :) good stuff
extraordinaire chapter 1 . 7/13/2008
SPINNING EMPTY BOTTLES, IT'S THE FIVE OF US, WITH PRETTY-EYED BOYS GIRLS DIE TO TRUST!

...okay, sorry, I just love that song.

But anyways, this was aboslutely one of my favorite Sasuke-Returns fanfictions. It was such a different take on it and not in any way cliche. Great job!
StenoBlocked chapter 1 . 7/13/2008
Well written.

They're so in character and its a moment that would be very likely between those two.

Keep up the good work.

LOL Darth Vader on crack bit
Miko-chan chapter 1 . 7/13/2008
This made me hope.

Badly.

Oh Sasusaku. Such a realistic, awkward couple that conquers my whole existence. XD

Beautiful fic!
iMissa chapter 1 . 7/13/2008
Just to let you know, I am so totally squee-ing over this.

(You are shameless, trying to goad me into having faith again, aren't you? Well, not necessarily ME but the fangirls who are losing their faith because Kishi is the biggest sadist EVAR. -titters-)

He remains silent, watching her, and it dawns on her. “Oh—you’re waiting for me to leave. I did promise, didn’t I?” she laughs uneasily.

Just as she is preparing to rise from her seat, he speaks. “I told you. I didn’t say that’s what I want.”

-shamelessly begins to fangirl-

ZOMG I LOVE YOU SASUKE MARRY ME PLZ.

Heart, darling. Heartheartheart.