Reviews for Random Plunnies
jelly on this hot god chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
well...if she can love him as a hanyou, it's probably not too much of a leap to love him as a human girl too..?
bguate224 chapter 3 . 6/11/2010
(Not signed in at the moment...)

Haha of course she likes your hair the best inuyasha! Its all silver and silky :) ooh I wanna touch it!
Ayjah chapter 3 . 9/14/2008
lol that is so cute :)
Alysia Of The Pen chapter 3 . 9/13/2008
This is funny, especially to imagine, but Kagome and Inuyasha border on OOC. It's harder to imagine Inuyasha being obsessed with shampoo and consciously recognizing. For him, it would have been more natural to have him debate over it for a little while, maybe several minutes, an hour, maybe even a few days, before going. It would also give him more chances to say more stuff that's embarrasing-for-him-but-hilarious-for-us-fans-and-readers. But I really like Kagome's hard-and-fast deal-servitude! And yet under that, she does admire his hair, she just phrases it cleverly so it takes a few seconds for your brain to catch up. Overall, fairly good job.
Kainos Ktisis chapter 2 . 8/18/2008
Lol. Too funny. P Good to see you're still writing. Looking forward to more!

(btw, i absolutely love your whole "food for thought" you always do. They're insanely funny.)
mysterychild chapter 2 . 8/17/2008
:D I loved this! Lovveded it!
Alysia Of The Pen chapter 2 . 8/17/2008
:) That's a great one. Teh Fates (well, Time Guardians) figuring out the perfect ending (and the better shipping. Brother had a point about the miko/hanyo thing-it sounds great but trust is always lacking).
Alysia Of The Pen chapter 1 . 7/14/2008
(laughter) If you think about it, that's kind of sad. But funny. Very pluuny. :)
Raging Psyco chapter 1 . 7/13/2008
Haha! That was hilarious! I love it! I guess patience really does pay off, sometimes... Too bad I won't ever learn it, either! Excellet job, really!