Reviews for Symphony of Destruction
selfindulgentwriter chapter 1 . 5/13
bitch! headcanon! fucking! accepted! thank you for this beauty goddammit piece of! fucking! art! Good Shit i love it keep writing!
ckrets chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
This was great. You kept Kimblee in character while managing to delve further into his own mind. The tone stayed true to his character: creepy yet eerily calm.
Anonymous Echo chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
Creepy bastard indeed, but that's why we are all interested in him, haha. I loved this perspective of Kimblee you got going on in this. You really made the reader understand what he found interest in, while at the same time maintaining his creepy factor and sadistic behavior. It was a very beautiful and well written piece. Definitely a character I wouldn't mind seeing you write more of in the future. :3
bahorelle chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
Amazing, just amazing. You got his personality perfectly. His psychotic, philosophical personality is so fitting for music.

The way you wrote this had the right amount of sarcasm, detail and it also fit Kimbley's personality so well. I positively love this story.
PhantasienFreiheit chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
love it. Well Written, and you didn't lose his character either, so that was a bonus.
KimbleeLady chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
My goodness... I really enjoyed this!

You have a talent, I'm sure you've heard that often :)

Kimblee is my absolute favorite, and I'm a musician myself. A murderer.. not so much, but I find them fascinating O_O

All I can say is "keep writing" and "thank you for the wonderful story!"
IdiotsApprentice chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
You say that mine was an interesting interpretation of Kimbley, but this is truly amazing! He's such a weirdo, precisely why I could imagine this being true. I could practically hear the music as I read it. You're writing ability is astounding.

Kudos.
thewiseferret chapter 1 . 3/16/2009
Really good. Not entirely sure about him eating the Philosopher's Stone, it seems like the kinda thing that'd kill someone. The music is a nice touch, wonderfully timed to the war. The style is great, it makes me think of Hannibal Lecter, although Kimblee never struck me as that kind of mad-man. He seems too down to earth to be a classical composer, but it works wonderfully.
Spirits.Dawn chapter 1 . 3/12/2009
I love kimbley in this one-shot!his personality matches everything in this!ITS a PERFECT oneshot!
Ranma Matsuri chapter 1 . 11/24/2008
So creepy... yet, so relatable at the same time. How could they try to take Kimbley's muse from him? Aw, non-artists could never understand. Very nice for a one-shot. Your writing's impecable.
SilverBlueGrey chapter 1 . 11/12/2008
Very cool. Kimblee strikes me as the kind of person who would love music very much, the title of the story caught my eye, as there are few manga centric stories, and i like the manga version of Kimblee far better than the anime version.
ArkanianHyde chapter 1 . 9/30/2008
oh my god i love you for this fic.

you could hear the music when he blows things up, and you can hear and feel the explosions when he was composing. total out of body experience. i love that you left me in awe, with the desire to babble a review, but leaving me speechless at the same time. i applaud you *bows respectfully*
Madame President chapter 1 . 9/2/2008
it was... inspiring. kimblee is fasinating, i've been reading a lot about him lately, but i have to say, this is the best. my old english teacher used to say that you could recognize the kind of people who became serial killers at a young age because the tortured small animals. well, kimblee sure fits the bill.
hellohallo chapter 1 . 8/31/2008
That was beautiful. The style, the concept, the MUSIC (oh God the MUSIC) - many a shiver has traversed my spine. This one ranks among the top five.

Thank you thank you THANK YOU.
Bright Swallow chapter 1 . 7/27/2008
That was plain scary... but really good!