Reviews for I'll Want You Forever, So Forever, It Is
jk chapter 1 . 10/29/2015
LOL
a boy breaks up with her and she has nightmares about it...LOL...for three months...LOL I'm sorry but SERIOUSLY? That's the dumbest shit ive ever heard...and its in these fics again and again and again...WHY?
jk chapter 5 . 10/4/2015
I knew you were gonna cram the fainting in there somewhere!

bellas an idoit...check
bella crys..check
bella is weak...check
bella gets dumped on...check
bella is a zombie...check
bella loses weight...?
bella faints...check
bella takes Edward back in 2 seconds...check
bellas is so klumzy its embarrassing...?
jk chapter 2 . 10/4/2015
anyone else think this is moving way to fast? oh that's cause it is its only chapter 2 and Edwards has left and come back, bella has dated and broken up with jake ect

you put all the bullshit in here, just crammed that shit in!
bella making a fool out of herself when assward leaves
bella having nightmares..who in the hell has nightmares when their broken up with? NO ONE! its the dumbest shit ive ever fucking heard!
bella being "broken" sooo the guy doesn't want you, get the fuck over it! ya its a blow to your ego and it sucks but you don't break the fuck down and become a "shell" jesus how many stories like that are on fanfic?

its like you took all the stupid parts out of all the stories you read on here and made a story out of those stupid parts
dazzleglo chapter 10 . 3/2/2010
Definitely worth the wait. Great lemon. Can't wait for the next chapter. Hm, revenge is a dish best served cold!
EAClover chapter 9 . 2/15/2010
I know that you haven't updated this in forever, but I really love the story and would like for you to continue it. The way you set up the story is excellent! I can't wait to find out what happens next.
deleteme.deleteme.deleteme chapter 9 . 12/24/2009
I love it Keep going!

Can't wait for more!
anothertwilighter chapter 9 . 4/5/2009
the meeting with Elizabeth in Bella dreams was excellent!
lovelessforever chapter 9 . 4/5/2009
this story is good so far please update soon im begging you!
Kolored chapter 8 . 12/27/2008
Awesome chapter! Ironic thing was that at this point I was listening to 'Dirty Little Secret' by the All American Rejects. What a fitting title. xD

Update soon,

Kolored.
Lady DestinyHope chapter 8 . 12/25/2008
awesome chapter can''t wait 4 the next one!
Lady DestinyHope chapter 7 . 11/17/2008
update soon
Lady DestinyHope chapter 5 . 11/17/2008
im sry if this is offensive but i trylu hate stories where bella 4gives edward really easily i think edward deserves some punishments no matter how hard it as 4 him 2 live w/out bella
pricel chapter 7 . 11/17/2008
Well done, short chapter or not...
Jennmc75 chapter 7 . 11/17/2008
Gotta love secks talks. I can't wait for Bella to tell Charlie and Renee.
barbiedoll123 chapter 7 . 11/17/2008
i cant wait till they go to florida to see renee