Reviews for Between the Wasteland and the Sky
TekoloKuautli chapter 1 . 11/23/2014
Hahahaha! I always thought that you had a unique sense of humor that comes from the misfortune of your characters, specially poor Link. Did you ever drove the character to his dead out of pure amusement? XD
Daisy Bokoblin chapter 1 . 11/2/2014
Wow this was hilarious! I laughed so hard at the description of the player XD But that's not all to this oneshot. You have humor but you also have that bit of sadness woven into this. The best line that shows this oneshot is more than just humor, though, is when the Hero of the Past tells Link that "If you are aware that you have nothing to lose, you will never gain courage." That, my friend, is now officially one of my favorite quotes. You put so much into this one piece, it's quite astonishing. I applaud your writing, and hope to see more pieces like this out there someday! :)
Ms. Zeal chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
Hey, Shadsie!

That is awesome! :) I'm only of the people who died (a lot) the first time through the game (especially on that part. It took me awhile to figure out the birds were changing the direction of the carriage). This is a very funny take on Link's perceptions of what happens after 'Game Over.' Very nicely done!

-Ms. Zeal
The Hero of Time 1998 chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
I laughed so hard during this fanfic
Cloud9timeforEmu chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
Yes. Yes to this.
Mokomaiden chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
This is a rather strange depiction of Link's death, very well written. I think it's an interesting thought, having Link know about the player... I loved reading it.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
Wow, this was good. I like how you described "The Player".

Anyway, you're one of my favorite writers for this fandom. Good job!
Miss Topaz chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
Haha, that was great. This is such a unique idea. Poor Link. I remember defending the wagon; it was super difficult and I almost didn't make it when I first did it. Also, your description of "the player" made me feel all important. Loved it! :)
nashinashi chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
Haha wow! This one made made me laugh. I love that the "Player" is regarded as some mystical mysterious power. And that bathroom remark, Past Link listing off all the ways TP Link has died so far and calling their meetings rather depressing, so on were great moments. Not to mention that there's also some nice words of wisdom too, in why TP Link shouldn't remember so as to retain his courage. Overall, excellent one-shot!
Silvara chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
How do you manage to make the most absure of concept resounds somehow plausible? Firt Super Smash Bros, then this. (Will you have me as your Padawan?)
StarTrail chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
lolz it liked the summary, and so i checked it out. pretty good one-shot
Running Ninja chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
I love this. I died trying to defend the wagon too, and jumping into the lava, and just generally failing. This made me feel horrible because of my incompetence but made me laugh at the same time. Thank goodness Link doesn't remember anything. I always just assumed the Goddesses revived Link too, but I love the spin you put on this. Great job!
OzzieTheTwilightPrincess chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
haha, the part about "The Player" made me giggle xD

seriously loving your writing! :)

Rainmy chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
what a unique fic,I read some fics where the player is taken into account but in a funy way,this is the first time I've seing it as a sad situation,or maybe not sad precisely since he won't ever remember all the deaths...I even have him drown or burn in lava just to see his reactions xd sorry link
Jingle For Goldfish chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
Your "glowing whitish figure" reminded me of Fullmetal Alchemist… I don't know if you've ever seen/read it. Hehe, I liked this story. I always wondered how Link experienced his own death. :)