Reviews for Yours, Mine and Ours
Guest chapter 38 . 8/9/2017
One of the best stories I've read
LAB1 chapter 36 . 7/29/2017
This story was adorable! A little fast paced to produce kids within 10 months of meeting. The whole side story of Jason's father showing up and being dangerous was completely dropped. Why even bring him into the story?

I'm shocked that Bella didn't show sooner! With my 3rd I was in transition pants at 8 weeks. My 4th by 6. With my twins 5&6 I was out of them at 4! My husband thought I was joking and so I tried putting on my jeans. Nearly busted the zipper! I only gained 28 lbs and was back into those jeans a week after my emergency c-section at 36 weeks. You pop quickly after the first couple kids. Even if its all baby as I always lost weight at the beginning and gained 15-18 lbs with healthy full term babies. I can't imagine being able to hide triplets even in the first trimester and I'm long waisted and never get really big. Even twins looked like just one. A short woman would be huge!
ChristyWIX chapter 38 . 12/26/2015
Wow, sorry to hear that you got plagiarized, that's awful. It so sad that something like that happens. Since your stories are still here, I'm glad to know you've managed to stop it. Thank you for this wonderful story, I truly enjoyed it. ~Christy
ChristyWIX chapter 36 . 12/26/2015
Wow, nice time jump. It was great to check in with all the kids and see what they've been up to and where they're headed. Quite a fun chapter.
ChristyWIX chapter 35 . 12/26/2015
Well, since we though her rapist was dead, I certainly didn't expect for it to be that man. Let alone him come to her home. What an idiot! Now, if he wasn't killed by Jack, which I hope not, as most states would make you destroy the dog, as a result of a kill, he's going back to prison. I am hoping Jack severely injured him, though. I am really glad they had a little girl in there as well. Although, they just gave her the largest longest name ever.
ChristyWIX chapter 34 . 12/26/2015
Let me guess, Tyler can't take no for an answer again? That's who is suddenly coming into their home with Bella all alone, except for all the dogs. That's my guess. Edward is in the ER so, essentially not reachable. Hopefully, one one the very many other adult family members knew Bella was going to be alone and late in her pregnancy, and they stop by in time.
ChristyWIX chapter 33 . 12/26/2015
Four more puppies or, five? Why would you ever bring that many puppies home? I'd throttle my husband if he did that! Now they have six dogs and nearly eight children. I'm with Rosalie, how in hell is she doing this? Thirty people for Thanksgiving . . . yikes! At least they are all together and very happy.
ChristyWIX chapter 32 . 12/26/2015
Awwww, Kate was rescued by her very own Superman alá Clark Kent. That was cute.
ChristyWIX chapter 31 . 12/26/2015
Love the choices for the names of the twinners. I really like the thought process of how Emma got there. Simon was cute with his mom and their chess game conversation.
ChristyWIX chapter 30 . 12/26/2015
I'm happy they're having twins, yet sad it wasn't one of each, no matter how rare that is in twinville. I think they need another two refrigerators for the garage . . . with twenty-one people, when they all get together, soon to be two more . . . on more simply won't do.
ChristyWIX chapter 29 . 12/26/2015
Jessica could and should get fired for that. She played a role in helping Tanya get into a room, detained Edward when he specifically said to give the patient to so one else, sent Bella in there knowing what was happening and then refused to call security when asked to do so. That, at the very least, warrants being written up and moved to a different part of the hospital. Edward wouldn't have to deal with her any longer for that crap. And, I can't believe how clueless Tanya is. You've really made her stuck on stupid, haven't you?
ChristyWIX chapter 28 . 12/25/2015
What a lovely thing to happen. That she wore his grandmothers dress. Wonder if it was his moms side or, dads? Doesn't matter, it was still lovely. I really like that the littles wore tha same outfits from their day out! That was fantastic! Lovely dancing and a wonderful time shared at their hotel room. Very sweet love making. Really wonderful night together.
ChristyWIX chapter 27 . 12/25/2015
Love the bet the boys made. I am with Edward on this one, one of each. Simon better not win with his triplets prediction . . . two is too many more, three would be crazy. I loved Edward's way of calming Bella down. That worked.
ChristyWIX chapter 26 . 12/25/2015
Very cute chapter. Between how Jason was feeling about Jake and Emma dating . . . which was established that they couldn't for four years and the kids reactions to Jack, it was a very sweet chapter.
ChristyWIX chapter 25 . 12/25/2015
I think that talk went very well with Emma. I have to say I was pleasantly surprised by how it went. I forgot that pesky real life law of anyone over twenty-one, unable to date younger than eighteen. They now have to wait four years to be together, yikes! Congrats to Jason on his driving test! Bella is definitely having twins, if she's noticing her flat stomach bloated, at only two months. Eek! Shouldn't they scour the neighborhood, checking to see if anyone has a lost puppy? I can't imagine he's all alone. Someone had to have brought him home for themselves, and he just got out. It was funny that the dog reminded both Emma and Bella of Jake. Made me laugh with that one. Jack is a good name.
2,535 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »