Reviews for Yours, Mine and Ours
Lillywhite1 chapter 38 . 8/19
Thanks for writing this wonderful story!
Ari Herondale Kavinsky chapter 1 . 7/14
Hi! I hope you read this. I'm part of a group that translate stories to Spanish version. I like to talk to you about this story. I really hope you can send me a dm.
Sending love, Ari
MsLiss chapter 16 . 5/28
Don’t let Bella be pregnant
Lol
MsLiss chapter 2 . 5/28
Hhmm
I wonder why jason has Emmett as a middle name
ClaceLover08 chapter 36 . 3/28
i love this story it is awesome and I love this series :) & i am happy that Bella & Edward are Married & i am happy that Bella & Edward have Nine Beautiful kids
Lyndseyxx chapter 1 . 7/24/2018
You’re a great writer and really draw the reader in, but I really felt the story needed more development. It was too rushed and we didn’t get to see any real relationship developments. You brought in some interesting elements like Bella’s assault and Edward’s ex wife, but they didn’t really play any real part in the story which was a shame, you could have taken them out and nothing would have really changed. Most importantly, Emma and Jacob’s relationship just made me unbelievable uncomfortable, I had to skip those parts. A 19 year old dating a 14 year old (even a 21 year old dating a 16 year old) is just so wrong.
PurpleRain27 chapter 36 . 5/3/2018
Great story, loved it.
Guest chapter 38 . 8/9/2017
One of the best stories I've read
LAB1 chapter 36 . 7/29/2017
This story was adorable! A little fast paced to produce kids within 10 months of meeting. The whole side story of Jason's father showing up and being dangerous was completely dropped. Why even bring him into the story?

I'm shocked that Bella didn't show sooner! With my 3rd I was in transition pants at 8 weeks. My 4th by 6. With my twins 5&6 I was out of them at 4! My husband thought I was joking and so I tried putting on my jeans. Nearly busted the zipper! I only gained 28 lbs and was back into those jeans a week after my emergency c-section at 36 weeks. You pop quickly after the first couple kids. Even if its all baby as I always lost weight at the beginning and gained 15-18 lbs with healthy full term babies. I can't imagine being able to hide triplets even in the first trimester and I'm long waisted and never get really big. Even twins looked like just one. A short woman would be huge!
ChristyWIX chapter 38 . 12/26/2015
Wow, sorry to hear that you got plagiarized, that's awful. It so sad that something like that happens. Since your stories are still here, I'm glad to know you've managed to stop it. Thank you for this wonderful story, I truly enjoyed it. ~Christy
ChristyWIX chapter 36 . 12/26/2015
Wow, nice time jump. It was great to check in with all the kids and see what they've been up to and where they're headed. Quite a fun chapter.
ChristyWIX chapter 35 . 12/26/2015
Well, since we though her rapist was dead, I certainly didn't expect for it to be that man. Let alone him come to her home. What an idiot! Now, if he wasn't killed by Jack, which I hope not, as most states would make you destroy the dog, as a result of a kill, he's going back to prison. I am hoping Jack severely injured him, though. I am really glad they had a little girl in there as well. Although, they just gave her the largest longest name ever.
ChristyWIX chapter 34 . 12/26/2015
Let me guess, Tyler can't take no for an answer again? That's who is suddenly coming into their home with Bella all alone, except for all the dogs. That's my guess. Edward is in the ER so, essentially not reachable. Hopefully, one one the very many other adult family members knew Bella was going to be alone and late in her pregnancy, and they stop by in time.
ChristyWIX chapter 33 . 12/26/2015
Four more puppies or, five? Why would you ever bring that many puppies home? I'd throttle my husband if he did that! Now they have six dogs and nearly eight children. I'm with Rosalie, how in hell is she doing this? Thirty people for Thanksgiving . . . yikes! At least they are all together and very happy.
ChristyWIX chapter 32 . 12/26/2015
Awwww, Kate was rescued by her very own Superman alá Clark Kent. That was cute.
2,542 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »