Reviews for Problem
So, does he come back
Hearnishere123 chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
I enjoyed it.
monzepelmoon chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
Well that's one way to tell a girl that you love her, without actually saying it. LOL
angie93 chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
I love it, ;D
eleanor chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
sweet, i have my fingers crossed hoping for a sequel! The characters are perfect - totally in character. GREAT JOB!
Thundercatroar chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
Loved it! Wonderfully written as usual and I must say that you write impeccably well for someone whose first language isn't English.

Please continue to write! I enjoy your words greatly!

'Roar
apie chapter 1 . 10/29/2008
oh~ this is good enough for a sequel, that is if u wanted too...u write very well :)
Gabzilla chapter 1 . 9/11/2008
Seriously, this is wonderful
Hellerick Ferlibay chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
It's nice to see a new name here. To say the truth I kinda lost track of where are Arnold's and where are Helga's cues; I guess plain "transcription" of a dialogue isn't very good story format. But still it was sweet and touching.

What's your first language? Please mention it in your author's profile page. Maybe you should post something in your native language?

"Boulivier"? Is it a connection to "Genevieve Boulivier" - Helga's stage-name in "Star Struck" by Mouse9?

Greetings from Russia.
Pointy Objects chapter 1 . 7/14/2008
Oh wow. I got that prickly feeling in the back of my eyes, like when I'm about to cry. Totally epic. And you said English wasn't your frst language, so I'm not even going to gripe about it. I could tell the emotion that you put behind it, because your dialogue was so real. Like when Helga kept asking Arnold what exactly his problem was, and he kept finding ways to avoid it. I could almost hear her getting exasperated and tired. This is really great. You definitely have a knack for conversational pieces. Don't let this be your last!

-Pointy_Objects
Tashilover chapter 1 . 7/13/2008
Short but sweet. It's not often I see fics written with only dialogue done so well. Usually it gets old very fast, but you handled this nicely. Good job!

Anyhoo, hope to see more from you soon!
Nightglider-star chapter 1 . 7/13/2008
*squeals* that was like so swet! *_*
Knight of Caeli chapter 1 . 7/13/2008
For someone who has written for the first time, this is good. It may not be as spectacular as other writers who have alot of experience, but with practice, I think you'll be amazing too. I really liked your story actually. It's short and sweet.
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 1 . 7/13/2008
Great dialogues here.

Keep the good writing.
CarlinJ83 chapter 1 . 7/13/2008
very interesting, i hope your planning makin it a full story, but its good, keep it up.