Reviews for Ruin
INCOMPLETE STORY chapter 1 . 4/2
ATTENTION ALL FUTURE READERS: THIS STORY IS INCOMPLETE!

Hopefully that catches someone's attention. I wish I'd read some of the reviews myself before wasting so much time on an incomplete fic that hasn't been updated since 2008. I hate when authors claim their fic is complete when it's not. It's such a BS and cowardly way of getting people to read your fic when you know they won't if they see it hasn't been finished in over 7 years.

I'll be certain to stay away from the rest of your stories since you apparently lie about the status of your stories & I hate wasting my time.
SeverlyLate chapter 2 . 11/10/2014
And then Lestrange returned Teddy to Andromeda unharmed...
And then he killed them both and went to kill all others lauphing ...
One more stupid story with idiotic hero sacrifice... Bail.
mordicus18 chapter 10 . 7/4/2014
i loved reading it, so full of emotion and surprise. waiting for the next impatiently.
Sandaime Hokage chapter 10 . 5/19/2014
Was a really good read, very well written and exciting all the way through, look forward to seeing the sequel sometime in the future.
Tcolt chapter 10 . 4/7/2014
Enjoyed this story immensely! I really hope that when I check the author's page there will be a sequel. Cud is for the talented author!
katcamree chapter 10 . 3/24/2014
WTF?! This is not complete! And it's been YEARS without the rest! I was really liking this and now I'm very, very disappointed.
recount chapter 2 . 2/17/2014
Love fics with Teddy in them.
Fullmetal11791 chapter 10 . 9/8/2013
Just finished reading this, and I thought it was quite well done. I've got to say, I'm really quite sad to see that it's been over five years since you have written anything, or at least posted anything on this site. Anyway, very cool story, and I wish you hadn't left it half finished.
Guest chapter 2 . 5/30/2013
Why doesn't he just apparate behind the guy and stun him. But i guess if he did that there wouldn't be a story
Guest chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
I know this is going to be good
Silent Avid Magma chapter 5 . 3/30/2013
This was highly disappointing.

I knew what was going to happen before you wrote it throughout the story, so far. Maybe I'm just extra perceptive or maybe your story is just transparent but this was very predictable.

I will congratulate you on having me read up to this point, despite knowing what was going to happen and the complete lack of thrill this brought me. A credit to your writing abilities, that is.

-Silence
whiskedaway chapter 10 . 3/9/2013
After a long period of mediocre (to absolutely mind numbingly boring, clich├ęd) fics, this has been a refreshing change. Finally, a Harry Potter story with some new twists, I haven't seen anything truly similar.

Personally, I liked reading from other characters' perspective the most.
Random number generator chapter 10 . 2/7/2013
"COMPLETE"? It is only first part, good that I checked last chapter before reading incomplete story.
Random number generator chapter 2 . 2/7/2013
This oath is so easy to get around - he may return Teddy unharmed and immediately murder him.

Except this - really high quality.
Random number generator chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
"Harry/Lily pairing" - what?