Reviews for Ruin
twilliams1797 chapter 10 . 9/18
don't know if you are still active in the ffworld, but since this story was plagiarized, I checked it out.
whether you finish it or not, (I did read the abandoned notation), I find this to be compelling and a gripper of a story. thanks for the entertainment.
AlsoKnownAsMatt chapter 10 . 6/24
Yep, per my pm, very sad you chose not to keep this story going. Great tale and very readable. Excellent characters. Thanks for your hard work on it.
Guest chapter 5 . 12/13/2015
"Why did sirius have to be so pig headed?" Wow this version of Harry is a fucktard
Guest chapter 1 . 11/10/2015
Like most fanfics, this makes no sense because of the existence of the wizards oath. The existence of such an oath would make the entire world different.

Secret keeper? Wizards oath to never betray.

The entire magical law enforcement and government? Wizards oath to not be corrupt.

Formally educated? Wizards oath to no never cast an unforgivable.

Being released from jail? Wizards oath to not break the law anymore.
ray chapter 10 . 6/5/2015
It was going well u could hve continued here itself instead of startting unfinished fic again
INCOMPLETE STORY chapter 1 . 4/2/2015
ATTENTION ALL FUTURE READERS: THIS STORY IS INCOMPLETE!

Hopefully that catches someone's attention. I wish I'd read some of the reviews myself before wasting so much time on an incomplete fic that hasn't been updated since 2008. I hate when authors claim their fic is complete when it's not. It's such a BS and cowardly way of getting people to read your fic when you know they won't if they see it hasn't been finished in over 7 years.

I'll be certain to stay away from the rest of your stories since you apparently lie about the status of your stories & I hate wasting my time.
SeverlyLate chapter 2 . 11/10/2014
And then Lestrange returned Teddy to Andromeda unharmed...
And then he killed them both and went to kill all others lauphing ...
One more stupid story with idiotic hero sacrifice... Bail.
mordicus18 chapter 10 . 7/4/2014
i loved reading it, so full of emotion and surprise. waiting for the next impatiently.
Sandaime Hokage chapter 10 . 5/19/2014
Was a really good read, very well written and exciting all the way through, look forward to seeing the sequel sometime in the future.
Tcolt chapter 10 . 4/7/2014
Enjoyed this story immensely! I really hope that when I check the author's page there will be a sequel. Cud is for the talented author!
katcamree chapter 10 . 3/24/2014
WTF?! This is not complete! And it's been YEARS without the rest! I was really liking this and now I'm very, very disappointed.
recount chapter 2 . 2/17/2014
Love fics with Teddy in them.
Fullmetal11791 chapter 10 . 9/8/2013
Just finished reading this, and I thought it was quite well done. I've got to say, I'm really quite sad to see that it's been over five years since you have written anything, or at least posted anything on this site. Anyway, very cool story, and I wish you hadn't left it half finished.
Guest chapter 2 . 5/30/2013
Why doesn't he just apparate behind the guy and stun him. But i guess if he did that there wouldn't be a story
Guest chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
I know this is going to be good