Reviews for Ruin
noxenrom chapter 7 . 2/5
This story has holes the size of uranus
SapphireTheFourth chapter 1 . 1/14
Haven't Read it yet- but that line...
Think you've read it all before? Wrong
With it being Fanfic and all... I'm intrigued
Gothic Rain chapter 6 . 12/2/2017
Kind of disappointing that he - or anyone else - knows James is dead. I'm curious how they covered his murder, actually and how Harry's disguise won't last for long.
Flakey42 chapter 10 . 8/4/2017
Oh. Abandoned. Damn It!
twilliams1797 chapter 10 . 9/18/2016
don't know if you are still active in the ffworld, but since this story was plagiarized, I checked it out.
whether you finish it or not, (I did read the abandoned notation), I find this to be compelling and a gripper of a story. thanks for the entertainment.
LifeIsAGreatAdventure chapter 10 . 6/24/2016
Yep, per my pm, very sad you chose not to keep this story going. Great tale and very readable. Excellent characters. Thanks for your hard work on it.
Guest chapter 5 . 12/13/2015
"Why did sirius have to be so pig headed?" Wow this version of Harry is a fucktard
Guest chapter 1 . 11/10/2015
Like most fanfics, this makes no sense because of the existence of the wizards oath. The existence of such an oath would make the entire world different.

Secret keeper? Wizards oath to never betray.

The entire magical law enforcement and government? Wizards oath to not be corrupt.

Formally educated? Wizards oath to no never cast an unforgivable.

Being released from jail? Wizards oath to not break the law anymore.
ray chapter 10 . 6/5/2015
It was going well u could hve continued here itself instead of startting unfinished fic again
INCOMPLETE STORY chapter 1 . 4/2/2015
ATTENTION ALL FUTURE READERS: THIS STORY IS INCOMPLETE!

Hopefully that catches someone's attention. I wish I'd read some of the reviews myself before wasting so much time on an incomplete fic that hasn't been updated since 2008. I hate when authors claim their fic is complete when it's not. It's such a BS and cowardly way of getting people to read your fic when you know they won't if they see it hasn't been finished in over 7 years.

I'll be certain to stay away from the rest of your stories since you apparently lie about the status of your stories & I hate wasting my time.
SeverlyLate chapter 2 . 11/10/2014
And then Lestrange returned Teddy to Andromeda unharmed...
And then he killed them both and went to kill all others lauphing ...
One more stupid story with idiotic hero sacrifice... Bail.
mordicus18 chapter 10 . 7/4/2014
i loved reading it, so full of emotion and surprise. waiting for the next impatiently.
Sandaime Hokage chapter 10 . 5/19/2014
Was a really good read, very well written and exciting all the way through, look forward to seeing the sequel sometime in the future.
Tcolt chapter 10 . 4/7/2014
Enjoyed this story immensely! I really hope that when I check the author's page there will be a sequel. Cud is for the talented author!
katcamree chapter 10 . 3/24/2014
WTF?! This is not complete! And it's been YEARS without the rest! I was really liking this and now I'm very, very disappointed.