Reviews for Cake
Connie chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
"Oh, ever since he saw you holding a banana and pointing it like a gun."

"And the way that Rose immediately took to you? It drove him half-mad with desire. And not for her…"

ME TOO

:D

Nice! Teeheehee 3
123-321 chapter 1 . 3/4/2009
"Oh, ever since he saw you holding a banana and pointing it like a gun."

oh i LOVED that part :D

great story
Alcibie chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
It's months since I first read this...and it's just excellent and hillarious! It fits beautifully!

smiles gorgeously at her while he manfully pumps away at some lever or another on the console :)

and

an initially timid smile transforms into something irreverent

Brilliant! Before I quote the whole piece back to you, I'll just say that Donna and Jack are brilliant and the whole aspect of Donna feeling what the Doctor is feeling...brilliant on every level!
grissomrocks chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
"Jack: But… I hardly know you." Since when has that been a problem for Jack? LOL! :D
boxerboo chapter 1 . 10/17/2008
Bravo.

Very well-written and amusing.

Initially I was a little wary of Donna saying "I wanna jump your bones." as this is not an oft used phrase in UK parlance. However, I have rationalised it to myself as The Doctor-half of 'Doctor/Donna' speaking and he is not restricted by such considerations. That's what you meant,right?

You made me laugh out loud with the banana gag, too!

Thanks.

NL
CaityPineapple chapter 1 . 9/28/2008
Haha. Very interesting... We all saw the look they gave each other, this proves it. :)
The Noble Platypus chapter 1 . 9/18/2008
WIN. It does, indeed, fit very well with mine. It's almost like we planned it... (shifty eyes)

Seriously, though, this cracked me up.
pink.tea.in.the.cup chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
good job. :) i laughed at banana. lol.
LimitedByCreativity chapter 1 . 7/14/2008