Reviews for Once Magnificent
Commander Bear chapter 1 . 8/9/2014
Peter, sweetie, come here and let me give you a hug :(
Autumnspice chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
Poor Peter. He always gets the short end of the stick, doesn't he? This ficlet makes you want to hug him and make everything better. You did a wonderful job of expressing his emotions.
Bundibird chapter 1 . 7/14/2008
:( Poor Peter. Well written though - good work. I liked it. :)
youarenotalone chapter 1 . 7/13/2008
I spent all day trying to come up with some concrit for you because I know how much you love it, but I can't. There is a lot of dialogue, but I get the sense that that is how you intended it and I really think it works. This story is just really good. I like the plot and I really like your writing style.

I was wondering if you would mind if I emailed you sometime. I was reading your profile while searching for fics and I couldn't help but notice that you listen to I Am Ghost. I had no idea people in Australia listened to them, but this doesn't feel like the proper place to discuss such things. It isn't often that I find someone who actually seems like a cool person on a site full of Hannah Montana crazed, thirteen-year-olds. If you wouldn't mind, I would love to talk to you about random things sometime.

Excellent story.

Rebecca
quantuminferno chapter 1 . 7/13/2008
aw... poor peter.

Even with its sadness, I like this ficlet you've posted. We all know he must've gone through such an angsty period. The tone of this is perfect. His desperate hopeful-ness. So sad.
Clear Plastic chapter 1 . 7/13/2008
Whoa. Very powerful. NICE. *favourited* wow, you're churning out oneshots like there's no tomorrow XD