Reviews for Irrevocable Heart: Siamese Amnesia 2
heirofblack chapter 13 . 6/14/2014
Please update!
tripleransom chapter 13 . 3/22/2014
I thought this was a very interesting story. I'm really sorry you abandoned it. after so much effort. It's hard to write OCs that fit into the saga so well.
Dogmatil chapter 1 . 9/27/2013
I really hope you will finish this story one day. i absolutely love your style, it's so authentic and canon-like. :3
and the way you show. Holmes and Watson's friendship... 3 perfect
Trouble in Fairyland chapter 13 . 4/1/2013
Well, this is brilliant! A lot can happen in one day! I really do like Samira's character. Oh, and sorry about the blank review, I left that by accident
Guest chapter 13 . 4/1/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
marylouleach chapter 13 . 11/4/2012
oh my! it's a great adventure! please update soon!
marylouleach chapter 6 . 11/4/2012
oh my gosh! such a great story! i love it!
Revriley chapter 13 . 9/22/2012
I realize that you've been inactive on the site for quite a long time, but I wanted to tell you that I have very much enjoyed this series. Doyle's style is quite clear in your writing, and the amount of Watson whump is amazing. I can't tell you how pleased I was to see Lestrade in this installment, and that he was injured. I was very much hoping to see his situation get worse, as terrible as that sounds. While I think there is very little room for doubt as to whether you'll update this or not, I can't help but say that I wish you had continued. It was so much fun, while it lasted.
Hades Lord of the Dead chapter 13 . 8/8/2012
This is a brilliant story, as was the last. I REALLY hope you carry on with this. B-D
Azolean chapter 13 . 6/10/2012
No updates in almost four years?

Not cool.
CalliScribbles chapter 13 . 12/9/2011
The last update date on this makes me sad. Are you still around? This is brilliant and authentic and I want more, darn it...

*makes puppy-dog eyes at screen.*
leftygal chapter 13 . 10/17/2010
Hello! I just read both parts of Siamese Amnesia, and I absolutely love it! Your characterization of both Holmes and Watson is impeccable, and I'm so sad that it's been 2 years since you updated! Sure, it's been a long time, but you can still come back to it, right? Please! I'd love to know how the story turns out! Well, I adore the story, and if you happen to ever update, I'd love to read it! If nothing else, I've throughly enjoyed reading your fantastic story.
Socrates399 chapter 13 . 1/21/2010
So...is the fact that you haven't updated in over a year indicative of your having given it up completely? I'm guessing so, but I enjoyed it so far!
MikkMaxwell chapter 13 . 1/14/2010
Ha! I was right! I win I win I win I don't lose I win! I have several strong impressions of who that round faced young woman is with Cora... D Please oh please finish this! I am rather desperate to find out what happens!
Ennairam Atrum Austerus chapter 13 . 7/7/2009
Pray, do continue this story! :)