Reviews for Irrevocable Heart: Siamese Amnesia 2
ShiftingWinds125 chapter 13 . 4/20/2009
Oh Crap! Holmes is going to kill Greene! He didn't listen to Holmes and when Holmes finds out he is going to be mad! *Dives for cover under the couch, making sure not to awake Lestrade*
The Fool's Hope chapter 13 . 8/27/2008
Gaah...?

Hm... :) Methinks...

Eh... I'll wait and see :)
FoggyKnight chapter 13 . 8/27/2008
I liked the switch you did from Tommy to Sergeant Greene to indicate who was moving into the hut.

Keep it up!
KCS chapter 13 . 8/27/2008
*blinks* Twenty years old...freckles...able to break a man's ribs with one punch...heck yes, send him over! :D

Jk. Seriously, if you kill him I shall cry.

And, to be completely cliched and unoriginal (sorry, long day and evening - I teach a primary children's choir at church and we had thirty 1st thru 3rd graders, UGH), the plot thickens. Hmm...
aragonite chapter 13 . 8/27/2008
Oh this is so good. I love every chapter that pops up, get worried and frightened...and then feel crushed when the chapter ends until next time!
pebbles66 chapter 12 . 8/27/2008
Oh, dear - you're not going to kill off Tommy, are you?

*Barton does not seem like a nice man*
The Fool's Hope chapter 12 . 8/26/2008
Eek! Watch out, Tommy! *begins biting nails again*

I think you have the writing down perfectly :) And I loved your sketch of him! (the freckles... aww...:)

Have to keep packing so don't have time for coherent review (am ACTUALLY leaving, this time, lol) but YAY CHAPTER! Awesome job, as always :D
aragonite chapter 12 . 8/26/2008
If you hurt Tommy or kill him, I swear I won't be able to finish this. GHAH! (pleads)
FoggyKnight chapter 12 . 8/26/2008
A tail? I hope its Holmes, and not the acquaintance of the chap that hit Lestrade. Lol, after I read the chapter, I almost wrote this in dialect :D.

Looking forward to the next chapter!
KCS chapter 12 . 8/26/2008
Aw, dang...why do the cool characters always get followed? :( *sniff*

Adorable lad, btw, from your sketch...send him over when he's off duty next, won't you? Assuming you don't end up killing him, in which case please DON'T send him...
Wirral Bagpuss chapter 11 . 8/25/2008
Am enjoying this story very much. Poor Watson, he has had a bad time of it! Can't wait to see what happens next. Hope you update soon !
pebbles66 chapter 11 . 8/25/2008
Poor old Watson! But it's nice to see Holmes concerned about him!
KCS chapter 11 . 8/25/2008
Hmph, Watson needs to not think about anything except getting better - from the foreshadowing choking this chapter, he's gonna need it soon...

Please don't kill Greene! :( *hopes and crosses fingers*

Going now to check out the sketches - hope you continue to feel better quickly! *glomps*
I Don't Go Here Anymore chapter 11 . 8/25/2008
Oh, yay for updates! D

I love these little scenes between Holmes and Watson that you write. They're a lot of fun to read and really show the relationship between them.

I do feel sorry for Holmes, though, with so many injured people at his house, LOL!
aragonite chapter 11 . 8/25/2008
Fangirl Squeak!

Oh, you updated! How sweet of you! Poor Watson. Talk about someone who was more observant than he let on..! And what a home for the injured this is turning out to be!

Don't let anything happen to Tommy Greene!
91 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »