Reviews for Irrevocable Heart: Siamese Amnesia 2
The Fool's Hope chapter 11 . 8/25/2008
Aww, these little interactions between them are just adorable! And poor Lestrade... "Lestrade is, after all, /extremely/ hard headed. LOL! Am very anxious to see what happens next...

Now must go check out sketch of Sgt. Greene! *bounces off*
FoggyKnight chapter 10 . 8/24/2008
I hope that last line isn't his epitaph. Greene seems like another good Yarder.

Looking forward to the next chapter, and I hope you feel better soon.
I Don't Go Here Anymore chapter 10 . 8/24/2008
Wow. Just... wow. This story- and part one- are absolutely amazing. I read part one and everything you've posted so far of part two today and I am completely hooked. You portray the canon characters so well and all your OC's are unique, interesting, and well developed. The plot is completely unique to this fandom- as far as I can tell- which makes it all that better, since it's not the typical mystery or friendship story you find here.

I can't wait to read more of this wonderful story!
Deana chapter 10 . 8/23/2008
Nice chapter! Post 11 soon please!
MadeLongAgo chapter 10 . 8/23/2008
Hooray for updates! May they be more frequnet, as I love this story and you added a cliffhanger to this chapter. *petulant pout* How on Earth am I supposed to contain myself from stalking this story obsessivly when you've added a cliffhanger and pushed me half off? D

Great job as usual! :D
Runa93 chapter 10 . 8/23/2008
I'm so glad you're back! Sorry to hear about your illness, I hope whatever it is you recover quickly!(hugs)

Good thing you updated this you know, I was getting so impatient! Hee Hee I wonder what's going to happen now, poor Watson!
The Fool's Hope chapter 10 . 8/23/2008
Bah... buh... abah... What WILL happen when he does?

Tommy is just adorable :) I love his train of thought... And, of course, Watson taking care of everyone else while he's the one that needs taking care of! Dear fellow... It's so very Watson-ish :)

Sickness is awful :P But yay for feeling better :D
The Fool's Hope chapter 10 . 8/23/2008
*SHRIEK!* I was SO EXCITED when I saw that this was updated! (Yes, I shrieked... too loud...my family now thinks I'm nuts, lol) And I will now read the chapter and review again, so that I can actually tell you about the amazingness of the chapter, but I just thought I'd voice my excitement here and now :D
aragonite chapter 10 . 8/23/2008
Yay! A new chapter! Thank you thankyouthankyou! What a treat for the weekend!
KCS chapter 10 . 8/23/2008
Aw, heck with the germs... *glomps*

Hee, yes indeed, I shall be looking forward to seeing Holmes's reaction (or over-reaction) to Watson's disobedience, the dear chap.

I really love your OC Tommy here. He's so adorable, and the detailing of his character even through a third person narrative is great - like his calling all ladies ladies and his thinking of Mrs. Hudson as a mother and a schoolmarm - makes me picture him as a youngish fellow, but one that had to grow up quickly in the police force. His concern for Lestrade is also refreshing, considering that the poor Inspector probably doesn't get much of it.

But that's a rather nasty foreshadowing there in the last line! D8

Anyhow, sending warm wishes, hot cocoa, and Skittles over with Alfie shortly (sorry if the red ones are gone, he does like them too much...*sigh*) - here's hoping you feel 100 soon! :)
pebbles66 chapter 9 . 7/27/2008
Aww, poor Lestrade! I think he's good at his job, too, no matter what Holmes may say!

Love the little details, like the hole in his sock - Lestrade needs someone to look after him. And I love LOVE his offering to look into the death of Samira's sister because its the "right thing to do." To me, that says it all and is exactly the right thing for Lestrade to say.

Great chapter. I'm glad that Samira is finding out that men can be good and true and kind, and that not all men are conniving and evil, to sort of restore at least some of her faith in people.
aragonite chapter 9 . 7/27/2008
Gulp. That really brought the tears in the eyes. It couldn't have been easy writing Lestrade and Samira in such a gentle manner considering the subject! I can't wait for the next chapter.
xravenscroftx chapter 9 . 7/27/2008
Aw... Stubborn Lestrade, indeed. I love him (especially how you write him) *gentle hug for injured Lestrade*.

Great chapter, of course!

Do we see Mrs. Hudson now? :D
The Fool's Hope chapter 9 . 7/26/2008
Aww... Poor Lestrade! *hugs Lestrade* And I love, love, LOVE how Samira becomes less frightened of him when she sees the hole in his sock... it really is difficult to be afraid of someone who has a hole in their sock :D And Lestrade totally WOULD have a hole in his sock, too... it's just right for him...

*snaps out of hole-in-sock fixation* And I don't know what you thought was wrong with this chapter, because I just LOVED it. I just love all your chapters, come to think of it, especially the ones with Lestrade. I'm still in awe of Lestrade's voice! And even when it's not from his POV; you can really get a sense of what he's like from Samira's conversation with him here. I LOVE how you write Lestrade! *snaps out of Lestrade fixation* And I think this chapter really showed us something about Samira's inner struggles-she's afraid of Yarders, for one thing, but she felt guilty about leaving Lestrade when he was hurt, so she went back despite the fact that she does of course have every right to be scared.

This is becoming somewhat incoherent. Let me sum up the main points: Hole in sock, Lestrade, Samira, and whole entire story are completely awesome.
KCS chapter 9 . 7/26/2008
That was sweet!

Your detailing like the hole in the sock is what makes your stories a cut above the rest of us. Lestrade's in good hands, you've got me far less worried about him now. :) Awesome!
91 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »